A Heavy Stream

Once the plane had landed, Brian instantly took his boys into the bathroom to get them all changed. "Alright, good thing we got the big stall for ourselves. Now let's see how much you boys went during the long hours."

John went first, since he seemed the most uncomfortable in his now wet nappy. "Ah, seems you really went a lot that time Johnny. Must have been all that coffee you drank that morning, but don't worry I have wipes and clean nappies in my bag." Brian assured to the rhythm guitarist.

"I.. I can't believe we're actually wearing these things. I guess we should have just braved the public bathrooms.."

"What happened then won't matter much now, I'm just glad you didn't hold it in. You know you can get a bad infection if you don't go when you really need to."

"We know Brian.." John groaned, he didn't want to admit it to himself, but he thought the diaper felt nice on his smooth, plump bottom. "I seriously hope Brian didn't read that sentence.."

"Alright, you're all done, now who wants to go next?"

"I will Brian. Since it's kinda starting to itch a bit in this.." Ringo offered, trying hard not to scratch down in his wet privates.

"Oh my, I hope you haven't gotten a rash." Brian replied as he got to work changing Ringo. "Ah, must have been the diaper irritating you. When we get to the hotel I'll be sure to get soft, cloth diapers for you all. They can be washed and they'll feel much better on you."

"I guess.. Hmm.. I suppose being padded isn't all so bad. Just as long as we don't have to trudge around in our wet nappies for too long."

"You won't as long as you make sure to tell me if you need to go or if you just went in your diaper. All done, alright Paul, you're up next."

Once the cutest member had his diaper duty taken care of, Brian noticed that George had been quiet throughout the entire ride. "Hm? It's your turn now George, you ready?"

"Me?. Um.. No, I'm alright....  Really, I can do this myself."

"Change yourself? I think you'll need at least a little assistance to make sure you're fully clean."

"No I'm fine Brian really!"

"What are you hiding George?"

"Nothing!!"

Before George could make his getaway, Brian picked him up and placed him down on the table. "Let's see now.. Hm, you're all dry? George you didn't-"

"I wasn't holding it in Brian.. I.. I just didn't drink all that much so I wouldn't have to go.." George admitted. "I didn't want the fans to notice the smell.. What would they think?. Or the nosy paparazzi.."

Feeling sorry for the youngest Beatle, Brian took him into his arms and cuddled him tight. "If they dare to say anything about you four, I'll personally beat them to a pulp! Or just sue the papers they work for, depending on what they do to you."

Smiling, the older three Beatles all joined in on the hug. "Eppy, you're so much like a dad to us.."

"Aw, and I love you four like you were all my sons. Well I can always make up a story on how we met like you four often do in interviews. I can say you're all brothers and my long lost sons."

"Looks like we taught him a few things as well. I wonder if Cyn won't mind me in a nappy.."

"Don't worry, I already told her what I did. She said since Jules no longer needs changing, she'd gladly do it to you. Since you're both her baby boys."

"Aw Brian! Did you really end this off by embarrassing me in front of the readers?"

"Now now, don't raise your voice to your father." Brian chuckled.