Linda's Birthday Horse

"You know what I always wanted to do Paul?"

"Hmm? What is it Linda?"

"Well, now that we've rented out this home in the Scottish countryside, I was wondering if we could get a little something with it. Perhaps maybe a ranch? You know I always wanted to go horseback riding." As you can tell, today's none other than Linda's birthday. Paul never forgot ever since they met, she never asked for much until the day they went to Mull of Kintyre. "It would be a dream come true if I could even own a horse of my own, if I had to choose I would go for an Appaloosa, specifically a stallion. Of course I hope it won't be too much to ask for."

The former Beatle would have had to think it over years back, but since it is her special day and they've already got a ton of other farm animals he figured a horse wouldn't be a big problem. "One Appaloosa coming up! Ummm.. Wait what's an Appaloosa?" He asked himself as he got into his car. As it was long before the days of the internet he couldn't just Google what it looked like, he would just have to ask an expert and then find the right horse. Of course that's the reasonable thing to do, but because this is Fanfic Paul we can't have him using common sense now can we?

"Uuuuuuh.. I'm guessing it might be a white horse, so I'll just get one of each white horse I can find! And I know a stallion is a male horse so I'll have to make that extra clear before getting them all, hopefully horses don't cost all that much." Paul remarked. "And I'll have to get a year's supply of carrots and hay too, as well as whatever other stuff horses can eat. Will I need a saddle for all of them too?"

Needless to say he just made a ranch owner stinking rich, not that it mattered much to his wallet with how much he's still making to this day and his continued net worth which is £800 million! So yeah he probably would have had enough to buy the entire countryside he was living in if he was a really reckless spender. "Please don't get any ideas from this okay? At least we got some stallions! Now to find out which one is the Appaloosa, ummmm... I hope I can find out before Linda gets back from sheering the sheep, I really want this to be a special surprise for her!"

And it was, even if he might have gotten a few extra horses he did manage to get what she requested. "And you even went through the trouble of building an entire stable right there? Oh Paul you are like an angel! Maybe literally if anyone still believes you were replaced with a lookalike." Linda giggled. "Why don't you keep one of those horses for yourself? That way we could go riding around together in the fields, I remember you riding one in your Penny Lane video."

"Haha, I remember that! Poor Ringo nearly got carried off into the sunset when he tried to get off, I remember mine was a cute white horse with sort of a grey beehive like pattern on it. Is that an Appaloosa?"

"Aww no Macca. An Appaloosa has a fully dark brown front with the back end being beige-white with spots all over. I think I'll call him Cinnamon the second, what about yours?"

Paul looked around at the other horses he had bought, soon settling on a chesnut. "I think I'll name him Jet. Happy birthday Linda! Sorry I couldn't get you a cake this year.."

"Aw it's okay, you probably would have eaten a bunch of rejects anyways." Linda chuckled, kissing his cheek.