Corky Harrison

"Wow, never saw anyone eat that much sashimi in that short amount of time." Paul pointed out as he watched George wolf down the raw fish with gusto.

"I dunno, ever since I got Corky I've had to get a new razor after my old one broke when I tried to shave all that hair I grew overnight, I had the urge to sit in every box I see and now I love seafood."

"Maybe he's turning into a cat." John joked.

"Don't be stupid John, people don't just turn into animals randomly."

"Just saying, since we're using a prompt shown by @-Sitarday- in which George be-"

"Don't spoil the ending!!" Ringo interrupted, clasping his hand onto John's mouth. "Anyways I think it's time we head home, we're all here at midnight."

"Midnight? How have we not noticed?!"

"Well that's what happens when we start a oneshot with dialogue."

Then they all went their separate ways, once George got home, he saw that he became hairier instantly. "Wow, what's up with this?" Looking down, George saw that his hands looked more like cat paws. "That dentist must have drugged my coffee again." He assumed as he got into a box to sleep in.

As soon as George woke up, he was shocked to see that somehow everything got bigger. He was about to say something, but only a "Meow" Escaped his mouth. "EEEEEEP!!!! I'm a cat!!!" He thought as he dashed around the house on his hind legs. "Meow meow meow meow meow meow!!!!" He shrieked as he ran.

He then saw what looked like  his human self crawling on all fours to the catfood. "Hey! Aren't you me?" The George double asked.

"Corky?" George thought, then picking a pencil off the table, George written down what happened. But since cats couldn't read, Corky didn't know what he was doing. Then George heard someone knocking on the door.

"Get the door!" George motioned to Corky, but he didn't understand either. Then he trotted to the door and hoped that his paws could unlock the door.

Then Corky saw what George was attempting to do and unlocked the door for him. "Oh thank god the guys are here." George thought as he saw John, Paul and Ringo enter. "Hey there Corky, has George been taking care of you?" John cooed to him.

"Oh he sure has!" Corky responded. "He always pets me and gives me catnip and lets me hide in his empty boxes."

"Umm..... Why did you say that?" Paul asked, then he saw George's note on the table and picked it up. "Help! I have swapped minds with my cat and I dunno what to do." Paul read.

"Well where did you find Corky anyways? I'm sure whoever sold him to you can change you both back." Ringo suggested.

"I remember getting him from some old shelter.  Let's all go there and make him change me back!"

And so they all set off to the shelter, as well as making sure that Corky didn't find his way into any more empty boxes or chase mice. "Okay we're here, so what now? How would this place even help us change you back? It looks like a regular pet shop to me." Paul said.

Then all of a sudden a black cat in a cloak appeared in front of them. "Seriously? A cat witch?!" John snapped. "How lazy can this story get?!"

"Come on, it's a oneshot and besides, didn't you get costumes like this for your cat?"

"But I didn't write a fanfic about cat witches!"

"So why are you all here?" The cat witch asked. "Why is the human I gave Corky acting oddly?"

"Well he somehow turned into a cat and vice versa. How the fu-"

"Language John!! But anyways we want to know how this happened."

"Hmm.. Show me your hand Corky." The cat ordered.

Lifting up his arm, Corky showed them a small scratch. "Ah, whenever any of these cats scratch their owner, they'll swap minds."

"How does that work?"

"The DNA is inserted into the scratch and then overnight the mind swap begins. It's hard to explain but I'm sure it'll make sense to someone."

"Well how can George change back?"

"Just scratch again."

"That's all I have to do? No chase to find ingredients for a potion?"

"Nah, besides, this is just a oneshot not a whole fanfic with chapters."

And so George scratched Corky's arm and they both swapped back to their bodies somehow so quickly. "Now be more careful so he doesn't try to scratch you again."

"Thanks.. Wait, how did I not notice that you were a cat when I bought Corky?"

"Because I swap minds with my owner whenever customers arrive. Now how should we end this off?"

"I dunno.. Can I go and hug all the cats in the shop?" John asked.

"Why not? It's not often that we get celebrities here."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be here for a few hours guys!!"