Brian Burrito

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN EPSTEIN!! Have a oneshot of him wrapped up like a burrito!

"Hey has anyone seen Eppy? He's just vanished for days on end now!" John asked one morning, in truth it has only been two days since it happened but the rhythm guitarist can't stand not being around his manager for much longer. "What can I say? The guy did manage to convince Mimi that I can go and be a rockstar with those guitars she kept calling a hobby!"

"Well I haven't seen him either Lenny. Do you think he's hurt? I know he keeps running red lights and doesn't know how to park, how the hell did he even get his license?"

"The same way I got mine I bet! I told the instructor I was John Lennon and it didn't matter how bad I did, I passed! At least that's how it is in the fanfic world, I dunno how it happened in real life Macca. Well I better head on over to his place and see what's up, I swear if another fanfic came out that made him look like a horrid manager who stalked me I will strangle someone!"

He would have gone and drove there himself if it weren't for George butting in and reminding him that one more accident will revoke his license. So instead he had to wait at the bus stop, that until he remembered something very important. "Oh!! It's Eppy's birthday today and we totally forgot! No wonder he seems so upset today, I lost track of time and thought it was tomorrow like always.. I better get him something he might like!"

The only place opened at the moment was the local bakery, although John figured Brian wouldn't really want toys on his special day. "Here we go! A dozen rainbow cupcakes with star sprinkles, as well as some jaffa cakes, I like them. Of course since this isn't a WG oneshot I won't just eat them all at once and totally forget about Eppy, this is his day after all! I wonder how he's doing."

Meanwhile with the birthday manager, Eppy was in a rut. He was all wrapped up in a burrito blanket as he was trying to let out some steam, he had a furious talk with an author who wrote him as a complete monster. It was the fifth time today and he was starting to feel like no one cared enough about him. "Well I'm no star like the boys are, but it would be nice to have some recognition as the one who found them all and brought them together to Parlophone Records." He mumbled, snuggling deeper into his burrito blanket. He would have stayed in it all day long if it wasn't for the doorbell ringing, he still didn't want to get out of his blanket so he hopped all the way over to the door.

"SURPRISE EPPY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" John squealed, shoving a cupcake into his mouth. "I would have gotten you a whole cake but there was a sale on cupcakes and I thought it would be nice to have multiple bite sized portions."

"Aw, you really remembered! And it's not even past midnight like with Stu's birthday.. Err, hope you don't mind I'm all wrapped up right here, whenever I get upset I like to bundle myself with as many blankets as possible, it makes me feel all warm and snug." Brian explained as the pair sat down on the couch. "I think you make a cute little burrito, I would love to give you a nice birthday snuggle!" John giggled, placing the pastries on the table before snuggling him up.

"This is the best birthday gift I ever had, a hug is all I really need right now. The cupcakes were a nice touch too, do you think maybe we can also get some lokmas? I hear they got some filled with chocolate!"

"Anything for you my Eppy, happy birthday again! I hope today marks the start of your best year ever!"