Buggy Beatles

Would have called this chapter the Buggles but that name was already taken. Anyways, another oneshot based on my RPs with LottieGalaxyStarr !!! Hope you guys enjoy!!

"Hmm.. John's been out for a while now. I wonder where he is." Cynthia thought as she waited for John to return from one of the Beatles many parties. "I think I'll go search for him. But first I'll ask Pattie if she could watch over Julian while I'm away."

Getting into her car, Cynthia drove around to see if there was any sign of her husband and his bandmates. "I'm sure they should be around here somewhere.. Aw no, the car's run out of fuel." She groaned. "Now I have to find them on foot."

After wandering around the streets for a while, Cynthia heard a little rustling coming from the nearby woods. "Huh? What's over there?" She wondered.

Picking up a flashlight she found from the glove compartment, she turned it on and went to go see what was making all that noise. "Hmm.. I don't see anything."

"Grrrr..." A voice growled from one of the bushes.

"Eek!.. Who.. Who's there?"

No response, but then suddenly a figure emerged from the bushes. It was still covered by the numerous trees, but she could clearly see eight hairy legs

"Sp-sp-spider!!" She screamed, dropping her flashlight. "Don't hurt me!!"

"Cyn... It's me." A familiar voice mumbled.

"J... Johnny?"

Stepping into the light of the flashlight, Cynthia saw that John looked like a monstrous hybrid between a human and a spider. He still had his handsome face and famous mop top hair. But he had eight eyes and mandibles coming out of his mouth. His abdomen swelled to be as big as a spider's, his two front legs still had his hands on them while the rest had feet at the end.

"Wha.. What happened to you?" She asked. "You've become a.."

"Spider.. I know. We were just at this party until some guy offered us some drinks. We took them and passed out.. Then the next thing we knew we were all in this abandoned windmill!"

"Oh.. Are the others with you?"

"I'll take you to them. I was just on the prowl to find food, we can't let anyone see us like this.."

Feeling sorry for her husband, Cynthia kissed his cheek and got onto his booty. "I don't think you're scary. You're still my handsome Johnny."

Smiling, John carried her all the way to the windmill in the heart of the woods. "Here we are."

Soon more figures emerged, one fluttered down from the ceiling, another trudged out of a hole in the wall and the last one came rolling at them. "Paul, George and Ringo.." She stuttered. "You're.. Insects too."

Paul didn't look too different aside from his now having monarch butterfly wings, an extra pair of arms, larger eyes and two fuzzy antenna on his head. George's skin became light green and had two large blade like claws where his hands should be, he too had an extra pair of arms and antenna. Ringo now had multiple legs and a large shell on his back, as well as antenna.

"Not a pretty sight, I know." George sighed. "I don't think I look good as a mantis or Ringo as a woodlice. But seriously, we would go out and face whoever did this to us but if anyone sees us like this they'd definitely call an exterminator on us!"

"But what if you tried to explain what happened?" Cynthia asked. "I'm sure they would believe you, they even believed that time Paul claimed to be robbed by a walrus."

"Not if they try to kill us first.. We don't even remember what the perpetrator looked like.." Paul added. "And besides, he could be miles away from us by now.."

Cynthia then noticed that Ringo had remained silent throughout the conversation. "Maybe he knows something we don't?" She wondered.

"Well I'll turn in for the night." John stated, climbing into his web. "Night guys."

"Goodnight John." Paul replied, flying back to his corner of the ceiling.

Before Ringo could roll to the little den he dug out, Cynthia stopped him. "Ringo, you were quiet while we were all chatting. Is there something you're hiding?"

"Well.." Taking a deep breath, Ringo explained. "They were all knocked out.. Except me.. It was so painful transforming, I didn't want to go through anymore pain, so I didn't tell them what the culprit looked like.."

"Ringo, don't you want to be human again?"

"I do! But I don't want to be in any pain.. I don't want to feel all these legs shrinking back into me.."

"Well.. I'm sure changing back won't hurt as much, I'm sure you miss Maureen and Zak."

"I.. I do.. But-"

"You shouldn't be afraid, you got a tough shell and you can roll through anything! You can take down whoever did this to you!"

Mustering up a little confidence, Ringo stood up and lead her out of the windmill. "Yeah, we will change back!" He declared. "Now to find that sucker and teach him a lesson!"

Rolling out and into the woods, Ringo soon found an odd looking lab at the outskirts of the woods. "That place does look suspicious. Be careful, just in case we get caught by someone."

Quietly approaching the lab, Ringo saw the same man who changed them into Arthropods. "Grrrr.. It's him."

"Look at all those test tubes.. I'm sure we can find an antidote to whatever he fed you in there. We'll wait until he's gone before going in."

Once the man finally left, Cynthia opened the window and checked around the different test tubes. "Let's see now.. Lion, snake, scorpion, tortoise, sunflower? I'm sure there's a human in here somewhere.."

"I got it right here!" A voice rang out. "You think you could just sneak in here and steal my DNA tubes?!"

Not wanting to waste time chatting, Ringo curled up into a ball and rolled into the man, knocking him down. "I got the tubes, now let's get out of here!" Cynthia screamed as she ran as fast as she could away from the madman chasing her.

"You won't get away tha-ACK!!" As the fiend was chasing them, he suddenly tripped on a rope made of spider silk. "What the-"

"John?"

Smirking, John lowered himself down from the ceiling and kissed her. "Who else could I be? But anyways, I couldn't just leave you guys alone to face the baddie so I followed you to the labs, now let's get back and be human again!"

"Tie him up real good first, that way he won't try and escape before the police come!"

"You got it baby!" John grinned as he wrapped up the perpetrator in his web. "Tell them Johnny the Spiderboy did this!"

Back at the windmill, they each took a sip of the cure and felt their bodies reshape themselves once again, this time they were back to their normal forms. "We're human again!! I was worried I was going to have those awful blades forever!" George exclaimed.

"Well we won't have to worry about that crazy old man anymore now that he's all tied up. But now we all know better than to take drinks from strangers. Now who wants milkshakes?!"

Everyone cheered as they exited the mill and made their way back home. "Oh, the car's still out of gas. Anyone got any change to call a towtruck?"