Birthday Which Day?

Yesterday The Beatles had planned a massive surprise party for George's birthday, only to be told it was on the twenty fifth. They were sure his birthday was on the 24th but it seemed they were wrong for years now. Since it was just a day away they didn't bother to take down the decorations. "His parents always said his birthday was today, I dunno why he just now decides to tell me it's tomorrow." Paul remarked. "At least now we have more time to make this party even better, and maybe we could get him an actual cake. He would appreciate it more than that glop of brown sludge that was bubbling in the oven."

"Hey! The recipe called for two cups of vanilla extract so you can't blame me for that." John argued back.

".... I think you're dyslexic as well as legally blind."

The next day on the 25th, the decorated room was now filled with purple balloons and streamer cannons were set to go off a soon as George entered the room. John also wanted fireworks but Brian managed to talk him out of it, the last thing he wanted was another building catching fire thanks to the boys being stupid. "Well here he comes Geo, he better appreciate the double work we did for his special day."

However the response they got was completely unexpected. "A bit late don't you think? You just missed my birthday by a day." The lead guitarist joked.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, yesterday you said your birthday was on the 25th!" Paul grumbled. "So which is it so we can get it right next year?"

"Haha, well actually you were right the first time. I was born on the 24th, but at like 11:50 in the evening. So for a while my parents just decided to celebrate the 25th instead since it was closer to that date." George explained. "So it means I technically have two birthdays, cool, right?"

"Uh, I guess if you want to have cake two days in a row. At least you got that cleared up." Ringo replied.

"And I wasn't registered until the 26th so technically I have three birthdays!"

"... Are the doctors as reliable of getting your registration done as this author is to putting out a birthday fanfic or art piece on time?" John joked, only to be smacked in the face by a random pie. "Ow! Okay okay, no more fourth wall jokes. At least for now."

They decided to forget about it and have some cake and hot cocoa. "It took me twenty years to find out I was born yesterday so close to today."

"I think next year we'll just celebrate your birth week and skip all the confusion." John declared. "Do we have any other plans besides having cake? That's all we seem to do whenever there's a birthday going on."

The Beatles all shrugged, that is until Ringo spoke up. "Maybe in the future we'll be the main heroes in huge adventure stories that will remain unfinished for years at a time! Wait, that doesn't sound right. Well I'm sure there will be stories that will be fully finished."