The Earthy Beatle

"What a weekend eh George? For the author it was the last day of Ramadan and the start of Eid Al Fitr while for us we got to go green on 4/20!" John cheered, he smoked so much he ended up high for two days straight. "Whewie, got any more munchies? I'm really craving some hot and sour soup right now."

"You just had an entire pot full of it! Though funny you should mention going green, because you know what today is, right?" George grunted, however he couldn't stay mad at his longtime friend for long, he didn't know if it was because of all the pot brownies or if John had some sort of charming powers. "Maybe you and Paul got mixed up in Powered."

"About time that fic got updated! Oh wait, no one on Wattpad or DA will know what we're talking about, well basically-"

As John was detailing the plot of a fanfic where the boys get super-powered and fight crime alongside other bands, George sighed and went out into the garden where Olivia was waiting. "John's breaking the fourth wall again and the charm was lost on him. Have you ever had that problem with Cynthia, May or Yoko?"

"Not that I can think of, they usually get all freaked out whenever John mentions we're all just part of some twisted author's weird stories in which things change drastically from how it happened in real life." Olivia joked. "But enough about that, you want to do some gardening? I thought we could add some more greenery to the earth."

George finally smiled as he took a seat beside his wife. "Before the future ruins our forests with more golf courses, everyone in the 90s thought it was malls that would ruin the environment when it was really the most boring sport in the world for rich geezers." He joked. "If only there was a way to record songs right out of my garden, surrounded by trees and the hedge mazes."

"Maybe in the future. How huge is this place anyways? It takes a golf cart just to get from the front gates to your wooden chair in front of the campfire."

""Good excuse to camp out then. How about we do so? We could toast marshmallows at night and tell Dhani horror fanfics. Or we could just do some meditation as I pray the future will hopefully halt this progressing change to our climate. We should really have a word or two for that."

George was about to continue when John burst in to give him a surprise hug. "And then we can all get high with a little help from my bestest bestie!" He giggled. "Some green while we go green. That sounds like a good deal, right? And then we can have brownies as we grow more trees, the three Rs while we do some P, you know what I'm saying?"

"No because you just made all that up right now. 4/20 ended a long while ago, John! Today should be about the environment, well it should be every day really."

"Aw alright, but as long as there's hot and sour soup in it."

"Yes we'll have your favourite, and plant some strawberry fields too. Yeah I know it's a cheap song reference but we haven't done one of those in a while."