Case Closed?

Read the case files from Beatlemaniac_501 in order to understand what's going on here.

Dear diary,

George got sick of waiting for that detective guy to find the others, so he just ran off to look on his own. I kept telling him to wait and they'll be alright, but something got to him and he stormed off without a second thought. That was three hours ago and he's still not back.

It's bad enough being all alone in this cramped hotel room, but Brian's panicking too. He doesn't know how to tell the girls.. Or little Jules... If this is some sick joke it's not funny, sometimes I feel like I'm some kind of horror film and we're all being picked out of the ground..

There's the door, hope it's good news. What's this? Some kind of case files? But it's all crumpled up and covered in ink stains.. Oh.. Oh this can't be good.. This prank or whatever has gone far enough! I gotta find them now and knock some sense into the nerk twins, hope I can find some trace to where they can be. If that guy won't find them I will!

I look ridiculous with these bottles of holy water on me, but can never be too careful when it comes to those three numbers. Ah, there's some blood on the files too, seems fresh. I just hope it isn't George's.