Vampire Times

Here's a long overdue request for Beatlemaniac_501 ! Hope you like this! Also Randel is their OC

Night fell all across Pepperland, but hardly anyone was asleep during this time. The citizens of this undersea haven were enjoying the nightlife, going to concerts lead by Sgt Pepper's band, fifties style clubs to dance to the jukebox and get ice cream sodas and that's not even getting into nice, long walks through quiet woods, listening to the ambiance of the crickets.

This is exactly what a young man by the name of Randel was doing, he wandered through the dark night with only the full moon and bright stars lighting his way.

"It's a shame Ringo couldn't join me for breakfast.. Odd, I haven't seen him or the others all day. Not to mention he wasn't wearing any of his silver rings. Could he be... Nah, there's no such thing as-"

But before he could finish his sentence, he heard rustling coming from the bushes nearby. "Ah!! Who's there?!"

No one answered, but Randel knew there was someone watching him. He snuck up to the bushes where the noise came from, hoping it was just a harmless critter. "Hello?.. I mean you no harm." He mumbled.

"R.. Randel?. Wait.. Get away! I don't want you to see me like this." A familiar voice rang out.

"Ringo, whatever happened I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Did you get hurt?"

"Worse.. Just go, don't worry about me.." He snapped, refusing to move from his hiding bush. Knowing there would be no convincing him from coming out, Randel decided to go to him.

Moving the bush aside, Randel now knew why his boyfriend was acting so weird. "You.. You're a.. This can't be."

"I was shocked when I turned into.. This too.. I was just walking through the woods and stumbled across this weird plant thing, it was red and spiked. I pricked my finger on one of the thorns and before you know it, I became a vampire.." Ringo explained.

"Richie, vampire or human I love you no matter what."

"How.. I'm a freak.."

"No, you're still Ringo Starr. The man who shown me music, supported me all the way and freed me from that demon that nearly sucked all life out of Pepperland." Randel insisted, cuddling him. "You kept loving me through the three Tragic Creations, so what makes you think I'd see you differently just because you're a little pale?"

"But I can only drink blood from now on.. And sunlight burns me, I can't even wear that beautiful silver band you got me during our first date."

"It's alright, if there's a cure for this I will find it for you. But in the meantime I'll take care of you, just like how you always protected me."

Ringo was at awe at how loving his boyfriend was, he adored how devoted Randel was to him, kissing him on the lips. "Thank you.. You're too sweet."

"Just for you, let's get you home now. I'm sure Pepperland Infirmary wouldn't mind supplying a few blood bags until we get this fixed."

"Th.. Thank you. Let's get going before the sun comes up."