.................................

Okay, what?

One minute ago, I was scouring the entire Drakos building looking for Night Fury, or should I say, Hayden Haddock. The next, I finally found him, but he's half naked and maskless. Oh, and he nearly kicked my face.

"DeRanged?" He asked me.

"Y- Yes, sir." I stuttered, still startled from the sudden kick.

He lowered his foot, a mask of confusion on his face. "What are you doing here, DeRanged? You need to wake up early tomorrow."

But before I could reply, Night Fury, or... Hayden suddenly paled, color draining from his face. Horror plastered on his face, as if he just saw a ghost.

He probably realized he doesn't have a mask.

Then a second passed, Night Fury/Hayden was back to his stoic expression. He must've calmed himself down.

While all of this is going on, I was a bit distracted.

He probably doesn't notice yet but his top is exposed for me to see. And I have to say, I have never seen a body like his before.

He had a series of tattoos decorating his chiseled body. A large one took over his entire back like a venom symbiote. He had a few over his chest and shoulder but I wasn't focused on that. He must've been blessed by the gods because he possessed a body even greater than Thor himself. He had a lean and wide frame, muscles that felt like that has been molded by the gods. Each time he moved, they flexed beautifully. If he rolls his shoulders or cracks his neck, I'm going to faint.

His abdomen was sculpted with a defined six-pack, and his veins popped out of his forearms like a map. Sweat gleamed on his chest like a well polished pot.

I quickly removed all dirty thoughts in my head. Bad Heather. But I couldn't resist. A little secret I had was that I'm bisexual, but that does not stop me from nearly drooling at the beautiful sight of his body.

He had rather long hair, a couple of then falling over his eyes. Beads of sweat trickled down from his hair and onto his chest. I followed it traveling down to his scars on his chest and onto his abs. I finally blinked, snapping out of my fantasy.

"R- Right away, sir." I quickly recovered but I'm probably as red as a tomato right now. "But I was actually going to ask you a question."

He raised a brow. This is it. Time to uncover some mysteries.

"Uhh, sir. Are you Hayden Haddock?"

............................

[Night Fury P.O.V]

I tapped my finger restlessly on my desk. A stoic expression masked my worry and anxiety. I don't know what to do. This girl, my student, just ran up to me and asked me if I was Hayden Haddock. How the fuck did she know that? I needed answers.

So what do I do? I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my room, that's what I did!

Now that I think about it, I probably made a terrible decision. I just dragged a girl to my room forcefully. And, on top of all that, I'm half-naked. This is just great. This looks so wrong in so many levels but as of right now, I don't care. I need to know how this girl could know me.

"Uhm, sir? Are you alright?" Heather suddenly asked me.

My eyes darted towards her. What should I say? No? Yes? Maybe? Ugh, this is going to be a rough day.

"Drop the 'sir'. Considering you already know who I am, just call me by name." I reply coldly.

Standing up all of a sudden, she announced rather loud, "So you are Hayden Haddock!"