Castiel DDM

Requested by: SnowySebastian

Scenerio: Cas adopts Deans true child for protection because that child is a Nephilim. The daughter, Abigail, pressures Cas into tell her the truth, which leads to a pissed off Dean.

Age: 15

Abigail's P.O.V:

Running around the corner, I ran the rest of the way finishing up my daily run. It's a thing that my uncle Sam got me into at a young age. Getting to the door, I walked in and heard hushed voices. Walking through the hallway, I saw my dad and uncle Sam talking. They saw me, then shushed up as my dad threw on a smile. "Hey dad. What's going on?" I asked feeling the tense atmosphere.

"Nothing, go take a shower your all sweaty." He said as I nodded. Walking away I let out a loud sigh as I entered my room. Closing the door I grabbed a t-shirt, shorts, undergarments, and socks as I made my way to my bathroom. After my shower I changed and brushed through my short purple hair. I sighed as I looked at my reflection. The girl had bluish green eyes, originally blondish, brown hair. I don't get it, my face structure is of a heart shape face, my skin is tan, and my nose is small, but pointed. I look nothing like my father, but somewhat of my mother. The only thing I know of her is her looks because of a picture a found awhile back. Sighing once again I walked inside my bedroom and sat on the bed as I pulled the photo out of my nightstand. The only thing I share of my dad, is the angel grace. I'm pretty sure he would've left that a secret too if he could, but I learned about it, when I healed my first cut at age seven. Flipping the photo of my sitting mother I read over her name.

Analyn

That's all that was on the picture. No last name, no date. I put the picture back in my nightstand. I got up and went back to the living room where my dad stood and my uncle Sam sat. "Hello." I said as Sam nodded and my dad smiled. I stared at my father as I took in his looks. His face was round, pale even, he had blue eyes, his hair is brown almost black. His nose was pointy like mine, but long. We look nothing a like, but most importantly if there was no grace inside of me, I would of had nothing in common with him. Looking away from him, I stared at the tv that was playing some western as my brain hurt racking for answers.

"Abigail!" My dad yelled making me jump and look at him confused like. "I said your name 5 times now. Are you okay?" He asked as I sighed and nodded. In reality no, I want answers, but I get this feeling no one is going to give me them. I looked over to where Sam was sitting, but he was gone. "No you're not. What's wrong?" My dad asked as I shrugged. "Fine don't tell me." He said.

"I wanna know who I am dad." I said as I stood. He grew quiet. "I want to know why I look nothing like you, but I do look like mom. And if I didn't have the grace, we have nothing in common. I don't think I'm getting told the truth and it's missing me off, so tell me dad, who am I?" I questioned. He stayed quiet and walked away. "No! You don't just get to walk away." I yelled and followed him. "I don't know who my mom is, the only way I knew of her is because I found a picture. I don't know what happened to her. I don't know anything about you. We don't look alike, we aren't alike and it honestly pisses me off. Tell me the truth; what is going on?" I asked as he sighed and stayed frozen.

"You are not ready to know." He said. I was found dumbfounded by how calm he was.

"No dad, you're not ready to tell me. I don't get why either. If mom were here-"

"If you're mom was here, we wouldn't be having this conversation because you wouldn't have existed.!" He cut me off and yelled as he turned around around and looked down at me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked at the ground confused.

"What does that mean? What does any of this fucking mean!" I yelled as my hands found my hair and tugged it. "What the hell do you mean dad?" I asked as I looked up at him. He looked down in shock as he groaned.