Bobby Ddm: He finds you and keeps you as his

Age: 4

No ones POV:
You were at the park with your mom. Thing was you weren't playing with her. There was no one at the park so she took the chance to finally let her anger out and that was at you. Being 4 you only understood a little. But seeing her eyes turn black you were confused.
"Mommy er scaring me." You said as she was yelling profanities at your face. She smirked and slapped you. You fell and screamed.
"Mommy swop swop!!" You yelled as she was kicking your stomach. You looked up when you heard her screech and she lit up then dropped to the ground.
"Mommy!" You yelled crawling to her you looked up and saw an old man. "Why?" He looked down at you with sympathy.
"I'm sorry I had to, but she wasn't a nice mommy if she was hurting you." He said even though he knew it wasn't her.
"I has no mommy or daddy." You said looking down crying. He looked at you stunned thinking.
"Well what if I become your new daddy?" You looked up and smiled brightly.
"You would do that?" He nodded and you jumped in his arms hugging him.
"Then yes." He smiled at took you to the house. When you got there you met Sam and Dean and liked Dean because of his sassiness (which you quickly learned how to do) and liked Sam because he was funny and nice.