MDM Part 2: Jody Mills

Age: 17

Recap: "Mostly everyone gone sick, with something that doctors can't even explain. It starts off like a cough, but then it turns deadly. My mom has been working nonstop trying to sort out everything, but now," she paused and sighed, "she has the sickness now.  S-she said that she knows it not normal and she said that she has an idea of what it is, but not where it comes from or how it happens." She said. She then put her face in her hands and cried as Sam went over to her booth and rubbed her back. She calmed down a bit a few minutes later  and wipe her eyes. "S-sorry." She said looking down.

"No its okay. We understand. Now whats your name?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Y/N."

Your P.O.V:

After I told him my name he asked if I wanted to go to their place to talk more privately. I agreed and now we are in his Chevy Impala 96, who he calls his baby. We got to their motel room and gone inside. I sat on one of their beds as the sat across from me.

"So have you heard of ghosts or demons or anything?" Sam asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but none of them are real and if you think that your wasting my time and my mothers life." I said glaring a bit as the both looked serious. "Oh my god, my mom made me call lunitics." I said as I sighed and looked at Dean. "Proceed."

"Were not lunitics. Well Sam is, but thats not the point." Sam glared at Dean causing me to laugh a bit. "Anyway, they are real all of it from demon to angels to vampires, all of it." I nodded still not believeing. "Don't believe me?" He asked as I scoffed causing him to smirk. "Castiel we need you." He said as I heard a flutter of wings. I looked at him confusedly and turned around seeing a man with dark brown hair and baby blue eyes.

"U-um, h-how did he-"

"I am an angel of the lord." Castiel said. You may call me Cas. His voice said but in my head.

"What the hell?" I said standing up.

"He can read minds and talk to you threw your mind." I nodded a bit.

"Okay I believe you, but whats this got to do with my mother?" I asked looking at the boys.

"The sickness is more then likey caused by supernatural." Sam said as I looked down. "We do this for a living. We just need to find out whats causing it." He explained as I sighed.

"And how do we do that?" I asked.

"We research. Online and through books." I nodded.

"I'm helping." I stated. Then I thought of something. "If youre and angel, cant you heal my mother, the town?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I would be able to, but this isn't normal, no angel can heal it." I nodded.

"I call looking online." I said as the nodded. Sam handed me his computer as Dean and him looked through books. I typed in certain sicknesses that can be created by the supernatural. One popped up, but its really weird, so I starred the page and went to a new search.

"How are you doing?" Dean asked. I shrugged.

"I found one thing, but its really weird and I don't think you deal with Greek gods." He shrugged.

"Wouldnt doubt it if we did." He said as I went onto the page. It read , "the Nosoi were the personified spirits of plague, sickness, and disease. They were numbered amongst the evil spirits which escaped from Pandora's jar." I read it twice and was still confused as I looked at Dean and Sam.

"What is a Pandoras jar?" I asks as Dean shrugged.

"I'll look it up." Sam said as I nodded.

"What if, you know what nevermind." I said as Dean looked at me.