BSM Jensen (Requested)

Requested by: MarvelNerd4ever

Age: 20

Scenerio: After 2 years of being deployed Phoenix decides to come home and surprise her brother Jensen

Phoeniox's P.O.V:

"Jared!" I yelled running towards my brothers co worker. He turned around and caught me as I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked hugging me tightly. He sat me down and we let go of the hug.

"I came home. I can't do it anymore. Missed to many people. Anyway, where is Jensen?" I asked looking around for my brother.

"In his trailer. Want me to go get him?" I shook my head.

"Nope. Come on." I said as he looked at me confused, but he followed anyway as we walked to the director.

"Phoenix! What a great surprise!" The director said excitedly.

"Yes I'm glad to be back. I was wondering if you, Jared, and Misha could help me surprise Jensen?" I asked looking at the both of them. Before they could answer I heard a scream and next thing I know I'm on the floor with a really heavy Misha on me.

"Hi, yes I'm home. Can ya get off?" I asked as he pouted, but obeyed. I gave him a hug after I got up.

"Anyway, you guys are working on Yellow Fever right?" They nodded.

"I think I have a plan on how to surprise my older brother." I said smirking as I let them on it.

Jensen P.O.V:

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, then coughed. "It has to be higher." I took a deep breathe. "Ahh!" I screamed. I smirked as I had it. I turned around and screamed when I saw Jared. " Holy shit Jar." He laughed.

"We got to go. Come on." He said as we left my trailer. We got half way to set, when he spoke up.

"We half to do the scene where you scream." He said as I nodded.

"Okay, sure. More practice I guess." We got to set and I got behind Baby with Jared.

"Here." He said handing me the gun.

"Oh, I'm not carrying that." I said making my voice waiver as he looks at me annoyed.

"It could go off." I said with a serious face," I will man the flashlight." I said as I held up the flashlight, he rolled his eyes, but proceeded towards the building. We walked inside the other set and I turned on the flashlight as well walked through. We got to the lockers and that is when we heard movement. Jared put a finger up to his mouth telling me to shush as he opened the locker. But, to my surprise instead of a cat jumping out, it's my younger sister.

"Phoenix?" I asked my voice broke. She nodded as I brought her into a hug. We stayed there crying and holding each other for a good minute.

"I'm home Jens. I saw to many things, did to many things, I need to be here." She cried as I held her.

"That's okay. It's okay, as long as you feel safe." I said and kissed her forehead.

"You can come out JJ." She said as I turned around. JJ ran up to us as I watched my wife holding the twins walk up to us. We all held each other and cried.

"Oo cat." JJ said as she ran after the cat and my sister giggled.

"It's great to be home." She said as she hugged me again.

-------------------------------------
It's short. I know. I'm sorry, but I do hope you liked it! Please keep commenting and reading!

Rianna x