BSM: Winchester Boys (request)

Age: 17

Requested by: thiccestthighedhobi

Scenerio: hunting with another hunter gone wrong.

Raelynn's P. O. V:

Sam, Dean, and I are meeting up with another hunter,  I guess his name is Gordon. I don't know, but as we were headed there Sam and Dean were arguing over something dumb again.

"Stop touching the god damn radio!" Dean yelled as I rolled my eyes. I unbuckled me seatbelt and leaned forward in between the two boys and pushed the off button.

"How about no one touches it and it stays off." I said leaning against my seat. Dean looked at my green eyes through the mirror.

"You did not just touch my radio." He sassed as Sammy shrugged. I just rolled my eyes and fell asleep.

~SKIP CAR RIDE~

I woke up as we headed into the restaurant. I fixed my brown hair that got snarly during the ride. We walked in as we saw a man sitting at a table with a computer. I could already tell I wasn't going to like him. He got up and headed toward a us.

"Hey, you the Winchesters?" He asked as Sam went to nod,  but I spoke up.

"No, were god." I sassed and went to sit at the table where he was sitting. They all sat around the table as we began the case.

~10 minutes later~

The people he was explaining kind of reminded me of demons. They were annoying, smelled like sulfer, and they were annoying.

"Sulfer? Demon maybe? " Sam suggested. Gordon shook his head.

"Obviously it is. That's the only supernatural that smells like sulfer." I disagreed with Gordon.

"Rae stop sassing everyone. Lose the additude." Dean spoke with a Stern voice. I just rolled my eyes and muttered a what ever.

~later in the case~

Sam and I knew we were after a demon, but dumbass and Dean think it's a vamp. So,  we were hunting for a "vampire" meaning we had all the wrong tools, meaning this case is gonna go wrong very wrong. We were walking through a house that had been in a recent case caused by once again a demon not a fucking vampire. We split up, Sam with me and Dean with Dumbass. As we were walking around I spoke up.

"You know it's not a vamp right?" He nodded. "Good at least one of my brothers isn't dumb." I said as as we heard running behind us. Sam turned around as I stayed forward.

"Come out. Demon!" Sam yelled as I noticed someone standing a few feet away from me. I grabbed the a knife I hid in my pant leg and I chucked it forward as Sam turned around watching it die. It screamed at the black smoke left. I saw it come near me and it entered my body. I heard Sam gasp as I felt the demon take over. It looked at him and smirked.

Noones P. O. V:

The demon pushed Sam against the wall, causing him to drop the knife. Sam grunted as it started to choke him lifting him up the wall and off the ground. Dean and Gordon ran in as Dean went into shock not knowing it was a demon, thinking it was Raelynn.
He ran towards her and tackled her to the floor, seeing the black eyes it made him fly off of the body. She then looked at the coughing Sam, then to Gordon and smirked.

"Drawf really hated you. Sassed you when she got the chance, she knew you were dumb because you thought I was a vamp." The demon said smirking as it ran towards him not realizing the demon knife. It went to choke him as well, but when it leaned him against the wall it felt the stab and looked down. It flashed a bright light and the body fell.

Sam's P. O. V:

I saw her fall and screamed. I ran to her body, I noticed the knife, then her eyes, weirdly they were silver. I looked at Gordon and held her hand.

"You killed her!  We could have saved her!" I yelled as Dean ran over.

"Raelynn!" He yelled and grabbed her body away from me and held her close to him. "What happened?!" He yelled at me as I looked at Gordon, who was smirking.

"She was possessed and went to kill me, but I knew she wasn't only a demon, she was something else, the reason for the silver eyes." Gordon tried to explain, but I was overly pissed and I shot him.

"SAM?!" Dean yelled as I shrugged really not caring I just grabbed Raelynn's hand.

Deans P. O. V:

I was watching her burn. My 17 year old sister. She wasn't human, but we didn't know, but we would still would have loved her, but to be honest I don't think she knew as well. I'm glad Sam killed Gordon, now because he deserved it. He was not a good hunter. Thinking the demon was a vampire, god damn I'm so dumb. I believed him and that caused my sisters death. Sammy was just getting drunk watching ger burn, I knew he was depressed. Hell I am too, but I know she's in peace, eventhough she is more then likely in hell. Sighing, I took a swig at my beer then chucked the bottle. I looked at Sammy as he nodded. We left as the flame went out, we headed to baby.l and got in the car.I turned it on and thats when I realized the radio still wasn't on from when Realynn shut it off. Neither of us had the guts though to touch it or to even speak. I love you Raelynn, I wish I could have aaved you sooner.

---------------------
I know this is way late and I'm so so sorry. But it's up now and I hope u like it! 

Rianna xx