Winchester BSM

Requested by: kindbeauty144

Age: 17

Scenerio: Rose is Anorexic and the boys soon find out in the worst possible way and decided to help her through it.

Trigger Warnings: Eating Disorder, lots of P.O.V changes

Rose's P.O.V:

My knuckles turn whiter then usual as I squeeze the end of the toilet as my first round of vomit came up. I sighed as I flushed the bloody water down the toilet and stood up. I walked over to the sink as I open the mirror and pull out my toothbrush and paste. Closing the reflection creator I stared at my ghostly self. My skin used to be as tan as my brothers', but now it's as white as a new peice of paper. I sighed as I ran my small fingers threw my thin brown hair, the color I share with my brother Sam. I stared at my eyes. I could remember a day when they were a beautiful chocolate brown that would sparkle at the things they liked, Now they are an ugly brown that is dull. I sighed once more as I brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom as I stood in front of my body mirror. My body was smaller, then what it used to be too and that caused a fake smile upon my face. See, Now people may actually like you. My mind told me as I nodded. Hopefully. I quickly put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt as I through my thin hair up in a bun. I put socks on my feet as I walked downstairs of the bunker and saw my brother in the kitchen grabbing beers for Sam and himself.

"Good morning munchkin." Dean said as he smiled, but it slowly dropped. I looked down as I nodded.

"Morning Dean." I said quietly as I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I noticed Sam and Dean both stare at me with pain in their green eyes. "What?"

"Are you okay?" Sam asked. I felt my heart break a bit, but I quickly hid my emotions with a fake smile.

"Yes I'm fine. Do we have a hunt?" I asked trying to switch the topic.

With a sigh Dean answered. "Yes, there's a group of demons that goes to this bar here in town that have been killing none stop." I nodded.

"Then we go tonight." I said as I looked at them.

"You're not going." Dean said as I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Because their targeting people of your age." He said.

"Please. We've dealt with worse, that and you two are going to be there, plus it can be an advantage. I can be bait." I said. I love hunting, it's the only thing that makes me feel like myself, just like I wanted with my physical state and it's finally working. "Please." Sam looked at Dean as he sighed.

"We will be able to see her Dean. She can come." Sam said. He then sighed and looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. "You will listen to us at all times okay." I nodded as I smiled a bit.

"Thank you." Dean and Sam nodded as I went to stand up as I lost my balance and fell back on the couch.

Sam sped walk over to me as he helped me sit up, "Are you okay?" He asked looking over for wounds.

"I'm fine just got light headed." I said pushing his hands away. He nodded as Dean gave me a  suspicious look. I got up again, but stayed balanced as I walked to my bag. We got in the car as we drove to the bar they come to and sat there waiting. Sam and Dean turned so they both can look at me.

"You know the plan. Do you have your fake ID?" Sam asked as I nodded. I put my hair up into a nice braid, so that way I'm more into character. I got out of baby as I walked my way over to The Shack and walked inside.