Sam DDM: part 2

Age: 18

Recap:

Who am I? Since when do we need help? But most of all... What am I? I fell asleep thinking about that main thought. I shouldn't have been able to find that girl, my voice should be broken from that scream, but why am I finding dead people?

Now:

No ones P. O. V:

You groaned waking up to your dad who purposly woke you. Stretching and yawing you asked, "why?"

"Your going to school." You gave him a shocked face. You never ever thought that your dad was ever going to send you to school or at least not with this life. "Don't worry. It is for a hunt. Your going to go to school and watch every single person, write down notes when you think someone is suspicious." You nodded understanding.

Your P. O. V:

I went to the bathroom and changed, then my dad drove me to the school. Before I could leave, dad grabbed my hand.

"Chris's daughter, Allison, said that she will meet you at your locker." I nodded and got out. Walking inside the huge school, everyone stopped and stared. I looked down suddenly insecure as I walked to my locker. I saw this girl that looked around my age, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I walked up to her slowly.

"Allison?" She nodded.

"Hi you must be Y/N. Let me see your schedule." I nodded and handed her it as I opened my locker door. She looked over it nodding in approval. "Good, your first period is free time. I have the same, you can meet my friends." I looked at her and sighed.

"Look Allison. I get your trying to help us, but this is just a hunt and it is temporary. I'll hangout, but I don't want friends." She sighed, but agreed. We walked out to the field meeting a red head in the stands as three guys were playing la crosse. Allison sat next to the red head as I sat next to Allison.

"Hi, I'm Lydia." Lydia said looking at me. I nodded at her, we were about to shake hands, but I heard buzzing in my ears, very loud buzzing like the voices were. I flinched back and held my ears. Lydia and Allison were looking at me weirdly as it stopped.

"Sorry, I have a bad head ache." I said as I got up, but as I went to stand up a ball came flying at my face. I held my face in pain. Allison and Lydia stood up to help me, but I turned away.

"I'm fine." I said glaring at the one boy, he was slightly tall with light brown hair, he looked younger then us. "Hey watch where you chuck the ball, assbutt." I yelled and snickered a bit at my uncles word he taught me.

"I'm sorry, miss." He yelled back. The buzzing started again, but louder. I screeched covering my ears, the pain of hearing the buzzing made me bend down. I felt a hand on my shoulder, probably Allisons. The buzzing got louder and stronger as I looked up seeing this tall boy, at least my age, standing in front of me with black hair, a cricked jawline, and a tattoo.

"Make it stop." I yelled as tears came down my face. He grabbed my hand as I was trying to fight it.

"I can help you." I nodded wanting it to stop. I saw his veins turn black as my pain went away at the same time. I gasped and took my hand away, my hunter mode kicked in as I grabbed his hand and stood up. I kept a hold of it and twisted it behind his back and shoved him to the floor.

"What are you?!" I yelled as the boy that hit me with ball earlier stepped forward, he was mad. I pulled on his arm. "Answer me." I yelled as Allison pulled me off.

"You can't tell anyone. Please." I was beyond pissed.

"Why?! Because your too much of a daddy's girl to tell your own father that your friends with the supernatural?!" I yelled ,she looked down.

"No. He knows. In fact, that was the plan was to show you that the only two people here are humans. That's is me and Stiles." I scoffed. Then it clicked, I remember what name the voices were saying yesterday.

"S-scott?" I asked shocked as he stood up.

"You know me?" My breathing became heavier and my chest hurt, I felt like screaming again. "Y/n?" I ran away from them jumping off the side of the bleachers and ran into the woods. I ran past trees and rocks, steeping on sticks and leaves, I tripped and rolled down this small hill and into what looks like would be a creek if there was water. I sat there with my knees pulled to my chest as tears rolled down my face.

Lydia's P. O. V:

I stood their shocked as the rest stood their confusedly.

"What just happened?" Stiles asked confused as hell.

"She's a hunter. But, the hunts more then just werewolves. My dad was going to try and get her and her family to be at least on the werewolf side. But, obviously that didn't work." Allison explained as I stood there still shocked. Then I heard buzzing, very loud buzzing, as I held my ears. I let go seeing them look at me, and concentrated on what the buzzing sound was. All I could hear is what sounded like banshee. But, it was weird because I'm the only banshee right?

"We have to find her. Now." I said as they nodded. We all ran into the woods as Liam and Scott followed her scent.

Your P. O. V:

I heard a twig snap as I tensed. I got up from my position and looked over the hill seeing the kid that hit me with ball walking around, sniffing the air. He looked at me as I went to run, but he grabbed me around my waist.

"Hey put me down!" I yelled as the rest ran over.

"Let us explain please." Scott said as I scoffed.

"Why should I believe a mutt like you? And tell your friend to put me down." Scott nodded as the guy let me go.

"Because not all supernatural is bad." I sighed looking down. He took that as a chance to keep talking. "I was bitten, I never wanted to become a werewolf, but now that I am I've realized that not all of us are bad. I am a true Alpha. Do you know what that means?" I nodded.

"Good. That means you know I won't hurt anybody who doesn't deserve it." For some reason I felt as if I should trust him.

"What about Lydia and the guy behind me?" He smiled a bit.

"Liam is my beta. I did it to save him from dying. Lydia on the other hand is a banshee. She is the harvester of death, she finds dead people, and screams like hell when she needs too." He said as I froze. My breathing became rapid. "Although, she still won't tell us why she screamed last night."

"I told you it wasn't me." She said defending.

"That's because it was me." I said as they looked at me shocked. Liam shoved me forward as I turned around and looked at him.

"And yet you yell at us for being supernatural?! You are too." He yelled his eyes turned yellow as I instinctively grabbed my knife.

"Liam calm down or take a walk. Y/n your safe." Stiles said coming over to me and held my shoulders. The buzzing came back as I held my ears, I shook uncontrollably. Lydia came over to me and looked at me.

"Y/n. Calm down, listen to them, calm down. If it gets to much scream, it clears it so that way you can get the message they are trying to tell you." I nodded trying to calm down. I shook my head as everyone covered there ears including Lydia. I screamed just like last night. I stopped and breathed heavily as I looked at Lydia.

"Who's Derek? And why is he going to die?" I asked as I fainted into Lydia's arms.

------------------

Oof. That's all I can say to this is oof. What do you think about being a banshee? What do you think Sam and Dean are going to do if or when they find out?

This is part 2. I'm hoping to make at least 4 or 5. Idk yet.

Rianna xx