Dean BSM The Nightmare

Requested by: SadieBeilfuss

Age: 15

Elizabeth felt like she ran for miles. Ditching trees and rocks as her feet carried her through the woods. Her face full of sweat and tears, her face beat red, and her hair sticking to her pale skin. Her mind replaying what happened to her brothers and her heart blaming itself because the actions she made. Her mind showed her the bloody lifeless looks of the brothers, who only tried saving her from a group of demons. She remembers just wanting to go for a walk and then the demons coming out of no where and surrounding her. She remembered them taunting her and beating her. Her brother's shot one of them off of her and that's when the demons all surrounded the boys. Most of the blood was not the boys, that was until a demon had escaped and waited for its moment. The moment came, when the older brother's believed they killed all of them. The boys went to pull their sister into a hug, but the demon ran behind them and stabbed them through their hearts twisting the knives as the boys yelled in agonizing pain. Elizabeth stood frozen as the lifeless bodies fell to the ground. Her brain memorized their faces as her heart memorizes the pain. She decided to run and now she continued to run, that was until her foot tripped on a rock and she rolled down a hill. Elizabeth jumped awake in her bed as a loud scream escaped her throat. She looked around and felt herself trying to find scrapes and bruises, but instead found loads of sweat and tears. She jumped as her door slammed open. Dean stood with a shotgun aiming around the dark room. Sam pointed his gun around as well, but turned on the light, only for them to realize it was just Elizabeth with tears and sweat.

"Another nightmare?" Dean asked. Elizabeth shook her head in embarrassment as Dean told Sam to leave. Dean sat down his gun and walked over to his trembling sister as the other brother evacuated the room for his own room. Dean wrapped his arms around the fifteen year old and pulled her into his lap. He played with her hair as Elizabeth cried in his shoulder. Waiting for the sobs to turn into quiet whimpers, Dean decided to ask what the nightmare was about. She told him the nightmare and described the pain and images she remembered. This caused Dean to hold her tightly and to shush her. She cried once again remembering everything as the older brother of two held her tightly and played with her hair as he spoke sweet things in her ear in the lines of 'we're okay,' and 'you're alright.'

"Liz? Look at me." Dean said quietly and softly as she looked up at him with a few tears leaving the corner of her eyes. Wiping them away, he continued after sighing. "Nothing will happen to us or you. That didn't happen, see I'm still alive and Sammy is in the other room." He said and gentally grabbed her hand as he placed it over his calm beating heart. "Sam and I won't let anything hurt you and I won't let anything hurt either of you two. Okay?" He promised as she shook her head.

"It felt so real." She admitted quietly as he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I know darling, but it wasn't I can guarantee that." Dean confirmed. She nodded as he helped her lay down once more. He was about to leave the fifteen year old's room, but she grabbed onto his wrist causing him to look down at her, with a small smile he asked. "What are you doing?"

"Please stay here." She said with her eyes closed. He smiled down at his sister as she nodded and pushed her over some gentally as he laid next to her and pulled her into his arms. "Good night Dean." She whispered as she held tightly on his shirt.

"Good night Elizabeth." He said back as he rubbed her back and slowly allowed the black darkness to take over.

----------------------------
I know it's short, but it's a cute one. I hope you liked it! Honestly this is one of my many favorites. Please keep reading and commenting!

Rianna xx