BSM Winchester Boys

Requested by: theEArs

Scenerio: its your 21st birthday and you asked the boys if you could go to a bar, the agreed since now your legal, but what the didnt know is how increadibly lightweighted you are

Age: 21

Your P.O.V:

I jumped up and ran to my bathroom not only to pee but I also needed to shower because today was my birthday and the day I finally am able to go to bars with my brothers. After my shower and drying off, I put on my undergarmets and a tanktop, I put on a red and black flannel and then I put on skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. I then put on my black converses, then brushed my wet hair. I went downstairs smeeling a strong scent of pancakes and nearly tripped down the stairs for running to fast.

"Wheres the rush?" Sammy asked smiling and kissed my forehead handing me my plate full of pancakes.

"No where." I replied and sat at the table as Dean smiled handing a plate to Sam.

"Happy birthday y/n." The both said as I smile thanking them. "So...I was thinking, could we possibly go to a bar for my birthday concidering I am legal?" I asks with my puppy dog face that Sammy taught me, that he now highly regrets. Dean looked at Sam as they had a converstation threw their eyes.

"Yes, but we come with." I nodded agreeing, then finished my food.

††††††††††††††††††
Later That Night
††††††††††††††††††

No one's P.O.V:

"Do you think we should cut her off?" Dean asks as Sam smirked.

"Nope. This is interesting." He said as his sister was falling all over the place litterally. You had one vodka coke and one UV blue mixed with mountain dew, when you decided it was a good idea to flirt with the bartender. Dean was mad, but Sam found it hilarious. You looked at Sam wh was laughing and glared.

"What? You dont like that I can find someone and you cant?" You sassed as he shut up causing Dean to smirk a bit. "Thats what I thought." She said and went to stand up. You then tried to walk over to the table where your brothers where at and fell. You laughed loudly and started to poke the air.

"What are ya doing y/n?" Dean asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"I'm poking the bubbles duh!" You siad giggling at his stupidity. You then stood up and drank the rest of your drink chugging it down. You then looked at Sam and giggled. He started laughing a bit as you poked Deans face. "You have soft skin." You said pulling at his skin sitting in his lap.

"I want more Sammy." You said as they looked at you confusedly.

"You want what?" Sam asked.

"UV-V B-B" you giggled at your stuttering and slurring, but they understood.

"No I think your cut off." Sam chose the wrong words because you immediately stopped giggling and looked at him glaring quite harshly.

"Dont make me sick Crowleys mutts on you! I'll do it!" You said sassing then laughing. Sam's scared face was priceless to you as you slapped your knee. "I'm kidding. I'll go get it my self ya lazy ass." You said pulling on his cheek now, then got off of Deans lap and headed towards the bartender.

"Heeyy, can I have a UV Blue Mountain Dew again please?" You asks as the bartender smirked.

"Mam, your already drunk." He said a you laughed.

"No I'm not sir. I'm sober completely and utterly sober. And if you dont believe me then ask my brothers." You said laughing as he shrugged and gave you your drink. "Thank you." You said and walked, well stumbled, back to the boys.

"Y/N. I said your cut off." You glared at Sam, but then smirked and chugged your full drink down, then burped loudly, causing you to laugh. You fell on your butt then laughed harder as Dean shook his head at you.

"I think we should take her home now." Sam nodded and agreed as he picked you up.

"Nuuuu! I don't want to leave please Sammy?" You asked trying to do your puppy dog face, but he just gave it right back to you as you giggled. "Fine! Run forest run!" You yelled wanting your brother to run to the car as Dean ran to her. Sam got you into the back seat and closed the door. On the way back, you thought you discovered a giant hold in Sam's seat and discovered that you can touch his through it.

"I'm gonna poke it!" You whispered and slowly brought your finger to Sam's neck. "I touched the butt!" You whispered and giggled slightly. Dean drove over a pothole making you jump and clap. "Do it again! Do it again!" You yelled as your brothers sighed. You had a brillant idea to leave the car while it was still driving and tuck and roll. You looked at you brothers and giggled evilly. You unbuckled your seat belt realizing that Dean and Sam werent paying attention an then unlocked your car door. "Bye bye!" You yelled and opened your door, but Dean slammed on the brakes so hard the the door shut before you could even put your foot out.

"Are you crazy?" Dean yelled as you giggled.

"No I'm fun. Unlike you." You sassed him as Sam got out and to the otherside of the car and sat next to you, to make sure you stay put. You graoned but smiled lightley. Dean sighed and drove again, he parked the car at the bunker. And you got out stumbling. You looked at Dean, then Sam, then the woods.

"Don-" before Dean could even say the sentence you were gone. The ran after you as you laughed and hid behind a tree.

"Come find me!" You yelled loudly, then ran again. You ran and hid behind a different tree. You felt someone grab your arm as you screamed then giggled. "Yay now I am it!" You said as Sam giggled.

"Come on lets play at home." You frowned but agreed an ran all the way home. Sam found Dean and told him, once they got home, they caught you trying to walk up the stairs, but you kepts falling and laughing.

"I cant walk!" You said laughing as the shook their head smiling. The walled towards you as Sam picked you up. They walked you to your room and laid you down as you frowned.

"I'm not tired." You declared giggling. Dean shook his head and kissed you forehead.

"Go to bed." You frowned, but obeyed. Sam kissed your forehead and trudged downstairs with Dean.

"Shes not gonna remember a thing." Dean said as Sam sighed.

"Yeah, wish we had a camera." H said laughing a bit grabbing a glass and puttung water into it.

"For Y/N?" Sam nodded. He went to the bathroom an grabbed two advils, then walked to your room and sat them on your nightstand. He once again kissed your forehead and left your room shutting the door.

---------------------------------
Okay to be honest, I fell like this is really dumb, but its my first BSM Scenerio like this so I hope for my first one it was good enough. Anyway please keep reading and commenting loves!

Rianna xx