DDM Crowley: Part 2

Age: 18

Your P. O. V

I woke up in a old dusty looking room.  I heard yelling and got up but laid back down groaning. I put my hand to my head and slowly sat up again.  I walked to the door and heard Sam yelling at Cas and Dean. 

"What do you mean she is part human? How is that possible? " looking confused I sat at the stairs quietly.

"Crowley is a demon he did the deed with a human. Her sister though is a complete demon." I heard Cas explain as I gasped.

"Is that why she hates me so much? " I asked coming downstairs. I stood next to Sam.

"Yes. Y/N I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I should have. " I froze when I heard that voice. " I tried to make you act like a complete demon,  but in reality I forced you out of your actual meat suit. I made you become a demon. Thinking it worked, I had your sister help you to not care, but it didn't work. I'm so sorry." A tear slipped from my eye as I turned around. I bit my lip.

"I want to be a full human. I can't do what you do. And I don't want to be her sister, hell you fucking threatened my life because of her. Because of you,  you didn't believe me. Crowley I can't be a demon not anymore, I know it may not be possible, but if being part human part demon is then it should be right? " Everyone looked at me sadly. "What? "

"In order to do that,  we have to kill the demon,  but we can't do that without killing the human part also." Cas explained.

"Then help me control my demon side. I don't want to be liek this."

"Y/N if we do that,  I won't be able to see you,  you won't be my daughter anymore." I looked down, even though he is rude to me,  he raised me.

"What if someone adopts me and you visit?" He looked at me sympathetically.

"And freak the parents out?" I sighed and fell to my knees.

"I don't know. Dad, please I don't want to be like this, but your still my dad." Crowley sat in front of me and hugged me. "Please."

"What if I adopt her? I mean we obviously know you so you'll be able to visit." Aam said as Dean looked at him.

"She'll be in danger Sam." Dad said looking at him as we let go. I sighed. I started to breathe heavily. Maybe if I die, then there won't be any problems anymore. Crowley looked at me and held to my shoulders. "Y/N breathe." He said as I looked at him.  I shoved him away from me and ran towards Sam,  I quickly grabbed the knife from his pocket and ran back from them holding it against my chest.

"No!" Crowley yelled running towards me.

"I'm sorry.  I love you." I stabbed myself through my chest screaming at the pain and fell.

Crowley P. O. V

"No!" I yelled running towards her as everything went in slow motion. She said her last words and stabbed herself. I saw he flash up and her yell in pain as I caught her body.  I held it to me. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry y/n."

"Crowley? " Bobby said coming near me I scooted back with her still in my hands. I notice Castiel come closer to me.

"Don't touch her." I yelled holding her tighter.

"Crowley!  She killed the demon,  but their is still her human side that is still alive,  I can try and save her." He explained as I looked down at her I moved her hair and kissed her forehead. Shakiingly I aiad,  "okay. " he put his to fingers to her forehead and saw another bright flash. Soon it was gone , but she didn't move... Did it work?

----------------
I wanted to make it a three part so I did.  Even though this is way shorter then the last one sorry.  Riannaxx