MDM 1: Jody Mills Part 1

Age: 17

Scenerio: your mom gets sick and it keeps worsing and you have no idea what to do or how its happening.

Your P.O.V:

"Mom, I don't understand." I said holding her hand gentally as she lays in the hospital bed.

"Honey I don't know either. But, you have to trust me on this, its not normal. I have an idea of whats happening, but where its coming from or how its happening I dont have a clue." She said coughing a bit as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Whats happening?" I asked as she coughed once again.

"I-it hurts t-to t-talk. C-Call the n-numb-number."

††††††† 2 hours earlier †††††††

No one's P.O.V:

You and your mother decided to take a mother daughter day, because she has been working nonstop since this sickness had broken out. You two were now heading out to the mall, you were in a black Survivor shirt and light blue ripped skinny jeans with a flannel wrapped around your waist. Your mom drove off as you put your hair in a messy bun and fixed your white socks that your grey vans cover.

"So, when we get to the mall-" your mom began to cough harshly in the middle of her sentence as you looked at her in concern.

"Are you okay?" You asked as she nodded.

"Just a little bug." You shook off the suspicion and nodded. "Anyway like I was saying, when we get there where are we heading first?" She asked.

"Well, we havent eaten yet, so we can eat or we can go to Hot Topic first?" You had suggested as she began to cough again. "Mom? Are you sure your okay?" You asked as she nodded.

"I'm fine honey. Really." You sighed as she parked the car. You had a feeling that it had to do with work because after this sickness broke out everywhere in town, she wouldn't leave work. You guys headed inside the mall as you noticed the food court cramped up with people.

"Do you want to get food first?" She asked as you nodded.

"Yeah lets do it." You went over to the Chinese food place and got fried rice with Sesame Chicken and two egg rolls. You guys ate as an hour passed and headed over to Hot Topic. You grabbed an ACDC shirt, a Kansas shirt and a Nirvana shirt. Your mom paid for them and you guys left Hot Topic.

Your P.O.V:

We now were headed to Cold Stone to get ice cream as I realized that my mom was paler then usual.

"Mom?" I grabbed her shoulder as she began to cough and sweat real badly. She collapsed into my arms as I fell to the floor. "Mom!" I yelled shaking her. I looked around as I realized we weren't near any cramped spaces full of people. I grabbed my phone and called 911 and held her in my arks as someone answered.

"Hello. My name is Y/N Mills. My mom is the sherrif, she just collapsed. I dont know what to do." I said shaking.

"Okay, calm down where are you?" I told her I was at the mall and I can meet them outside the food court. As we hung up, I gentally stood up and picked her up by her clothes and dragged her across the mall all the way to the food court with the clothes in my hand as well, when I was stopped by a mall security.

"Mam what are ya doing?" He asks as I sat her gentally down.

"She collapsed. I'm meeting the policemen outside." He looked suspicious. "She's my mom. She was coughing and got pale and sweaty then collapsed." He nodded as he said he'd help. He picked her up bridal style as we went to the front doors seeing two policemen and the ambulence there. The EMS took my mother into the ambulence as I got in with them. I held her hand all the way to the hospital. Once we got there they took her straight into ICU as I sat and waited. My leg began to shake as ai bit my nails out of nervousness.

"Mam, we need you to answer some questions." Tyler one of the policemen said. I nodded an hugged my stomach. "Look, I know your mom is tough, please just explain to me what happened." He said as I sighed.

"We were in the car on the way to the mal, when she began to cough. I askes her if she was okay and she said yes. Then at the mall we ate and shopped, it was an hour after the first coughing fit, she began to cough again, she got sweaty and pale and that is she she collapsed." He nodded and hugged me.

"She'll be okay." He said as I scuffed.

"Yeah, like the others who got sick out of no where." I said as he looked at me confused.

"How do you know about that, that is confedental." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I always snoop. And if I hadnt, then I would get my hopes right now, but I know she wont be okay." He looked down and apologized. He left as I looked down at the floor looking at the bag with the clothes in it and closed my eyes. I felt someone shake my arm as I jumped awake.

"Mam, are you Jody Mills daughter?" I nodded as she sighed.

"She is awake, but she won't be able to leave until we can cure her of this." I nodded.

"Can I see her?" She nodded.

"Yes, but soon where going to have to put her in quaritine." I nodded as we walked to her room. I walked in and sat in the chair next to her and grabbed her hand gentally.

"Mom, I don't understand." I said holding her hand gentally as she lays in the hospital bed.

"Honey I don't know either. But, you have to trust me on this, its not normal. I have an idea of whats happening, but where its coming from or how its happening I dont have a clue." She said coughing a bit as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Whats happening?" I asked as she coughed once again.

"I-it hurts t-to t-talk. C-Call the n-numb-number." She said as I grabbed the piece of paper. She coughed once more as she grew unconscious again. I let out a sob as nurses ran in and pushed me out of the room. I looked down at the number and deeply sighed.

Dean's P.O.V:

"Sam, did you figure out a case yet?" I asked drinking a sip of my beer. He looked concern and looked at me.

"There's a town not to far from here. Everyone is getting sick out of no where and people that do, don't have a cure." I nodded.

"What town?" I asked as my phone went off.

"Hello?" I heard heavy breathing and sat taller in my seat.

"H-hi, u-um. I'm sorry, my m-mom got sick, like everyone else. She handed me a peice of paper with your number on it. I dont know whats happening, but s-she said it wasn't normal." This girl said really fast.

"Who's your mom?" I asked looking at Sam.

"Jody Mills." I sighed.

"We are on our way. Meet us at the burger joint near the police station." I said as she agreed. I hung up.

"Jody is in trouble. Lets go." He nodded as I grabbed my jacket. He grabbed his and the computer as we left in Baby. We flew past building as we were in the town in 5 minutes and to the burger place in 2. We walked inside and looked around. I saw this girl staring at us as Sam walked over.

"You Jody's daughter?" I asked as she nodded. Me and Sam sat in the oppisite booth.

"What happened? To the town first." Sam said a she sighed.

"Mostly everyone gone sick, with something that doctors can't even explain. It starts off like a cough, but then it turns deadly. My mom has been working nonstop trying to sort out everything, but now," she paused and sighed, "she has the sickness now.  S-she said that she knows it not normal and she said that she has an idea of what it is, but not where it comes from or how it happens." She said. She then put her face in her hands and cried as Sam went over to her booth and rubbed her back. She calmed down a bit a few minutes later  and wipe her eyes. "S-sorry." She said looking down.

"No its okay. We understand. Now whats your name?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Y/N."

---------------------
I was running out of ideas, so I thought it would b cool adding in other characters. This is Part one out of maybe 2 or 3.

Rianna xx