BSM Sam and Dean

Requested by: genderfluidgxhost

Age: 19

Scenerio: John had three kids Dean, Sam, and you. The thing is, is that he treats the boys like they are "real winchesters" because you are their half sibling, same dad different mom, anyway you feel like he treats you badly and differently so one day you had enough of it.

Your P.O.V:

I stood in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror while my hands hold tightly to the white sink. I sigh deeply as I hear someone knock at the door.

"Y/N?" I heard Sam ask. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Are you okay?" I only nodded. I didnt mean to be rude towards him, but right now I was trying to stay calm. You see my father treats me as shit, he won't let me help on hunts, he won't let me do anything a "Winchester" does and it pisses me off. But, eventhough he treats me like crap Dean and Sam treat me like their sister so I respect them. I mean eventhough we dont have the same moms we do look alike. We have the same eyes, nose, face structure I just have a different hair color as them. He nodded at me understanding that I need my space, so I left the bathroom quietly. Halfway to my room I felt someone grab my arm. I looked back and saw John.

"Y/N. What are you doing?" I looked at him confused.

"Going to my room?" I asks cocking an eyebrow confusedly. He shook his head and sighed.

"Well how about instead of sitting on your ass you actually help us." He barked as my confused face slowly turned to a pissed one. I bit my tongue and nodded. He let go and I walked towards my room to grab my shoes. Once I got them on, I walked back to the living room.

"Lets go." John barked as we left. I sat next to Sam in the back of baby as I laid my head against the window. I saw John look at me the mirror and glare a bit. "You know what on second hand, Y/N your going to stay in the car." I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked sharply as he glared through the window.

"Because I said so." He said. "Youll probably screw things up." H muttered next, but I heard it and clenched my fists, but I bit my tongue anyway and glared out the window. Once we got there the got out and I opened my door, but was stopped.

"What the hell did I say Y/n?" I sighed.

"Sorry." I barked an slammed the door as loud as I could before hearing him sass back. They left as I sighed and relized that the keys were still in the car. So, instead of sitting here in the quiet I put the keys in the ignition and started her up as the song 'Carry On My Wayward Son' came on. I sighed and sat back and noticed a silver thing on the seat. I picked it up and relized it was Sam's knife. I smiled relizing that he left it for me to protect myself due to the fact that I was sitting on the side of the road and in the middle of nowhere it was kind of nice knowing that he at least cares. I shut my eyes and let the darkness slip me away from reality.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell as I jumped awake. I looked out the door and realized dad was the one who yelled. "Are you stupid?! First you have the car giving you away and then you sleep?!" He yelled as I looked down glaring. "I'm so sick and tired of your fucking attitude lately!" He yelled as I felt my chest clench a bit. He got inside the car along with the boys and slammed his door shut. He drove off towards the bunker mumbling things that I couldn't understand. I just rolled my eyes as Dean rubbed my knee from his spot in the passenger seat. Once we got back to the bunker I walked straight inside and kicked off my shoes. I was about to go upstairs when I heard a certain voice.

"Get your as back here right now." I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest. "I dont know whats wrong with you, but your fucking attitude needs to change right the fuck now. You have been disrespectful and rude ever since I got fucking back. Its time you remember how the fuck you treat family Y/N-" I glared hasrshly and clenched my fist.

"Me?! Respect family? Really John! I tried so fucking hard all my life to get your respect! You treat me like shit every single day. Hell, you act as if your sons are your favoritest people and I'm just shit you step on! Ever since mom fucking left me and I went to find you you treated me this way!" I walked closer to him glaring up at him. "And now I wish I never fucking did because I cant figure out any reason for you to be treating me this way! You dont let me help, you don't let me have a normal life, hell I can't have a normal life because I'm stuck with your last name!" I yelled at him as he glare back at me.

"That's fucking why! I never wanted you! Your not a Winchester and you never fucking will be!" He yelled and shoved me back as I hit the wall. I looked down as tears threatened to leave.

"Glad to know I'm just a mistake in the making. Maybe next time wear a fucking condom." I said and walked down the hall to my room bumping into Dean. "Sorry." I siad gentally. He grabbed my shoulders and stopped me, he lifted my chin up and looked in my saddened green eyes.

"Again?" He asked.

"Worse." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't listen to what he said. You are my sister and always will be. He is a Jackass." Dean said as I saw Sam over his shoulder holding a blanket and a movie in his hand. I smiled gentally as we let go.

"Come on lets have a sibling night." Sam said as we all went to my room and played the movie Blended. I laid in between Sam and Dean and slowly fell asleep feeling slightly loved due to my brothers who actually care for me.

----------------------------------
I really hoped this is what you were hoping for and liked it! Please keep commentimg and reading loves!!

Rianna xx