BSM: They leave for a 3 hours and come back finding you hurt

age: 15

your POV: 

I was in the bunker alone watching tv. Sam and Dean left to Bobby's because they think they found a vampire story. I was watching Teen Wolf when I heard a crash come from the library. Grabbing my knife I walked into the kitchen towards the library, that's when I saw him. A vampire in my house. I was frozen because the boys took the machetes. It smirked at me.

"Your much prettier then i thought. To bad I have to kill you." He showed his teeth speeding over to me, but I was quick to duck and crawl away. He grabbed my leg dragging me over to him. I began squirming and kicking, he then got on top of me. He then ripped my shirt, and I punched him and kneed him off, I ran to the door, but he was right behind me, he grabbed me and held me up to the wall showing me his teeth. He began choking me. I was losing conscience. I began to try and kick him but he held my legs down. He through me to the ground and took off my pants he then smirked.

"Your lucky i'm not killing you first. I want you to feel the pain, I felt when your brother killed my sister." He said.......

---time skip----

Dean's POV:

Somethings wrong. I can feel it in my gut, in my bones. I feel like we should have left y/n alone. I look at Sam and Bobby.

"Wait, we killed something of his?" I said asking Bobby. He nodded.

"You killed his sister, Amira." That's when I knew. This wasn't on purpose, it was revenge. I knew we should have left her alone. "Y/N!" I yelled grabbing my bag and running outside to Baby with Sam. I began to shake. I was pissed, I swear If she is hurt- 

"Don't worry, she should be fine we left her with defense." Sam said but he wasn't even sure, I can tell he's shaking and his voice is trembling. I drive faster, blasting ACDC. I park at the bunker and run inside. No one is here, not even Y/N. I punched the wall.

"In Here!" Sam yells and I run to him, he gives me a note, a clue.

                            Dear Winchester boys,

if you wanna see dear old y/n again, look in the room that starts with S and ends with M.

I looked at it then at Sam. "Your room?" He runs and checks. While he did that I thought of other places. 

"No she is not!" Sam yelled. Fuck.

"Safe room?" Sam asked.

"Yeah but that's at Bobby's. were looking." We went to Baby once again and drove back. I was speeding all the way. Shaking, Trembling, Hell even scared. I was scared for her. What if she's hurt, how did he get to the safe room? We get there and run inside leaving a confused Bobby in the kitchen as we run into the safe room and see her there.

"Y/N!" I yell sliding to her seeing her cut up, bruised in places she shouldn't be, but not dead I can see her silently breathing. I wake her.

"Dean I was so sared, h-he did things, I wish he w-w-would of k-killed m-me-"

"no dont say that, I know he did things but we need you Y/N." Sam said pulling her into his lap as I'm in shock.

"B-b-but th-this pain i-s w-w-way w-w-worse." Sam held her tighter as Cas appered and healed her.

"Your safe and always will be." I say hugging both siblings.