Cast: Bun In The Oven

Requested by: MarvelNerd4ever

Age: 35

Senerio: You are friends with the supernatural cast and leverage cast. You are married to Matthew Gray Gubler and pregnant. You try to let J2M know by putting a bun in the oven but they don't get it. You are also Christan Kane's sister.

Your P.O.V:

Knock. Knock. Knock. I heard someone pounding on the door right as I slam the oven shut. I walk over and open the door revealing Jared, Jenson, and Misha. Smiling, I hug each one as we walk to the kitchen.

"So what did you call us over for?" Jared asked as all of them sat at my island and I stood on the other side.

"Well, I have a surprise." I said and opened the oven door. They became confused.

"Y/N, if your trying to make buns you need to turn on the oven." Misha said as I laughed.

"Try again." I said.

"Bread? Well still the oven needs to be on for that. Are you Okay?" Jenson said as I giggled.

"No, it's a bun." I said.

"Wait why are you trying to cook an already made bun?" Jared asked as I giggled and sighed.

"You three are stupid." I said as my brother Christan walked in.

"Christan do you know what I'm trying to do?" I asked as he looked in the oven.

"Yeah, burn the bun because you think it's not made. Which obviously already is because you bought it." I sighed.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," I said as I laid a hand on my stomach. "Here maybe this will help give you four an idea." I said and handed them gift bags. They all opened there bags at the same time, J2M got t-shirts saying number one uncle and my brother got one saying Godfather on it. They all looked confused, but it dawned on them at the same time.

"Oh you are pregnant." Misha said as it dawned.

"Oh bun in the oven." Jared said as I sighed, but smiled.

"Y'all are slow." I said, but hugged them as they congratulated me. I looked at Christan who was still staring at the shirt. "Chris?" His confusion went into a smile as he lifted me and spun me.

"Congratulations." He said as Matthew walked inside.

"Did you tell them?" I nodded.

"Yes she did. Wait bun in the oven. Misha you told her if she's trying to make buns she needs to turn on the- oh god." Jared said as well thought about the sexual reference and laughed harshly.

"Oops." Is all Misha said. We settled down and hung out for awhile. I made dinner as we all sat the table.

"So how along are you?" Jenson asked.

"10 weeks." I said as he looked at me.

"Month lady month." He said as I giggled.

"2 months." I said as they nodded and Matthew held my hand as we ate.

"So I have to go to the Leverage convention are you coming with Y/N?" Christan asked as I nodded.

"It would be nice seeing them again." We finished eating, then we all went to the convention. Once we were there I saw Mark Sheppard who not only plays Crowly on SPN, but co-star with Christan on Leverage.

"Mark!" I yelled as he turned around. I ran to him as he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hello Y/N." He said. I smiled as we all formed a group and Matthew hugged me from behind. I saw Alec Hardison and excused myself.

"Hey Alec." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Kane, how you doing?" I smiled as I saw the rest of the Leverage cast.

"Well I have a something to tell you all. They nodded as J2M, my brother, husband, and Mark came over. Matthew grabbed my hand as I laid my other on my stomach. "I'm pregnant." Their faces grew a smile and they all hugged me, congratulating me. I'm just glad that everyone is okay with this, especially my brother and J2M. I felt Matthew kiss my head as I smiled.

-----------------------------
I'm so, so, so, so, sorry. This is like 9 months late! I've been super busy, that and I wanted to make sure I used the right actors and couldn't look anything up because I don't have WiFi. I'm super Sorry, but I do hope you liked it!

Rianna xx