SPN/Star Wars BSM

Requested by:Icyrunitup

Age: 17

Scenerio: Andrea is a Jedi, who happens to also be a sister to Sam and Dean and Cas. One day when she visits she brings her partner Anakin with. She is called on to help yoda with a sith lord. During this, she is captured and the four of them have to rescue her.

Warnings: I have not seen Star Wars since I was a little girl, so this could end up very well or very horrible. You have been warned.

Andrea's P.O.V:

I paced my ship as Anakin drove it towards earth. What if they find out my secret? How would they react? Anakin doesn't even know. With that thought my brain immediately went into how good Anakin and how handsome he is. With a blush, I felt arms wrap around me trying to comfort me. You see Anakin is not only my partner until we get apprentices, he is also my best friend.

"Anakin, you're suppost to be driving." I warned.

"I put Autopilot on. You need to stop worrying all the time. Come sit relax." He said as I sighed and complied. Sitting in the passenger seat, he sat in the driver's and began to actually drive it. "What are you thinking about?" He questioned which caused a blush to my cheeks, but he never realized.

"Just worried. I haven't seen them since a month ago before our last mission." I said as he nodded.

"You'll be okay. I promise." He said as I nodded. We went through the atmosphere and into Earth as we landed in Sioux Falls. I sighed once again.

"This isn't their bunker Anakin." I said as he smiled.

"I know they are at Bobbys house." He said as I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as he nodded. We exited the ship as we walked into the house. "Dean? Sam?" I called out. I heard foot steps coming from the living room and stairs as they both stood their panting. I giggled as Sam pulled me into a hug first. I gasped a bit as he lifted me off the ground. "Hello Sammy." I said as he sat me down and gave me a playful glare.

"Why didn't you call? Or show up?" Dean questioned as he pulled me into a hug.

"Because I got badly hurt in the last mission. I needed time." I said as tears formed, but Dean wiped them before they could start down my cheeks. I felt him kiss my forehead as Anakin put a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I'm glad you are here and alive. Come we ordered pizza." Sam said as he escorted us to the living room where the pizza sat.

"Where's my angel?" I questioned looking around. With that I felt arms around me and someone spin me as a giggle left my mouth.

"Right here." He said as he sat me down. Turning around he hugged me correctly as my laughter stopped. We all sat around the table ate the pizza, and talked.

"So when is your next mission?" Sam asked as I sighed and sat my unfinished pizza down.

"Actually I have one later today. This one is with Master Yoda, he asked for only my help on taking down a sith lord. That means I will be fighting a dark lord alone. No Anakin and no actual Yoda.  Yoda is testing my skills because the last mission I was caught off guard." I said as they all tensed.

"And you knew of this?" Dean questioned glaring at Anakin which pulled at my heart strings.

"No. No one knew. Except for Yoda obviously." I said as they all sighed.

"Why did you get caught off guard?" Cas asked.

"They mentioned people I loved and it caught me off guard. That gave them their chance and they took it." I said. They nodded as we finished eating.