Winchester boys bsm part 2

Senerio: 3 days after Sam hit you and is saved your scared of him until he makes it up to you.

Age:5

Sam's P.O.V:
It's been 3 days and y/n still won't go near me. I didn't know what I was doing. Sighing I sat in front of my computer and was trying to find a case.
"You find anything yet?" Dean said walking in the bunker and grabbed a beer handing one to me.
"Supernatural no. My sister still hating me yes. I seriously don't know how to fix this. I tried to apologize but she won't listen she just runs away. I mean I would too, but I just can't stand knowing that she hates me. I wish I could take it back b-but I can't Dean." I said blowing up as he sighed.
"Maybe she doesn't want you to apologize, maybe she just wants you to let her know you won't hurt her, but you will protect her." I nodded. And how do I do that? I took a drink of the beer when we heard little footsteps come downstairs. I watched her look at me and run straight to Dean. I looked down and sighed. I noticed her whisper something in deans ear and hand him something, the. She ran back upstairs. Confused I looked at him.
"What's that?" He handed it to me and it was a picture she drew of the three of us. Smiling I noticed wrote at the bottom, "I fowgiv ou Sammy." I went upstairs and knocked gently.
"Cwme in" she said. I walked in and noticed her sitting on her bed drawing I sat across from her.
"Y/N." I said as she looked at me, "I'm so so sorry I hit you. Look I wasn't in a good place and that is know excuse. You know I love you right?" She nodded.
"Yws." She said.
"And you know that I will always protect you right?" She nodded.
"Good. And I'm sorry for hitting you. I'm support to protect you from people hurtng you but I ended up hurting you myself. I'm so sorry " I wrapped her in a hug as she cuddled I to my chest.
"I fowgiv ou." Next thing I heard was quite snores coming from her.

--------------------
I know it's short. I'm sorry it took so long as well as I announced before I have no Wi-Fi at home. But I hope you enjoyed it.