BSM: Jack

Scenerio: The Winchester boys go on a hunt to find Lucifer and instead they find you and Jack.

Age: 10

*Fair warning I am only on season 10, so I don't know what the episode was, the only way I knew about Jack I because of spiolers in books, so this is different. I think. Also Kevin is still alive in this and the boys stay at a motel while Kevin is in the bunker,  also y/f/p means your/favorite/pizza*

Your P.O.V:

"J-Jack." I whispered tugging on his sleeve.

"Shh Y/N. I'm trying to see if they are still here." I nodded and became quiet hiding behind Jack. People who dad called Winchesters are here, but of course dad isnt. Even though I shouldnt be surprised, Jack treats me more like his daughter then our real one. I noticed Jack pushing me into a corner as tears fell down my face. "Stay here." He said. I shook my head.

"N-no Jack." He kissed my forehead and ran off as I whimpered and hid more in the corner into the dark. I heard footsteps as my breathe hitched. I covered my mouth with my hand a I saw a shadow walk forward. Tears ran down my face as I noticed the shadow become small as the figure of a really tall man appear. I accidentally whimpered as he looked over at me. He ran closer to me as I let out a screetch and tried to run, but he grabbed my arm, so I screamed loudly.

"Shh. I wont hurt you." He said gentally as I shut up, but whimpered quietly. I tried to get away from him, but his graip became tighter.

"Let me go! Let me go! Jack! Let me go!" I yelled as he sighed.

"You- wait did you say Jack? Are you Lucifers daughter?" He said as I whimpered more. I bit his hand as he let go quickly and I ran off. I could hear him following as I ran quicker. I looked behind me seeing that I lost him and went to look forward, but instead I crashed into someone else.

"Hmph." I let out a sound as I laid on the floor. I looked up seeing another tall man, but shorter then the other. I screamed and tried to run, but he grabbed my arm and helped me up. "No! Let me go!" I yelled trying to fight him.

"Shut up!" He yelled as I whimpered.

"Let her go!" I heard my brother yell with his eyes golden. I whimpered. I dont like seeing him using his power because it reminds me of dad. I dont like dad and that scares me.

"Jack." I said as he looked at me. "Please." His eyes grew sympethetic as they turned from gold to green.

"Sorry, just let her go. Please." He said as the other tall man came running in.

"Dean let her go." I heard the man say.

"Why Sam? There his kids. We should kill them as well." I heard this Dean say as I whimpered and struggled in his arm trying to get to Jack.

"Because they are kids." Sam said as I looked at Dean.

"But they have his power." Dean said as I bit his arm an kicked him. He let go with a groan as I ran behind Jack.

"Doesnt mean I use it." Jack said as he looked down at me. With that statement it had the fighting men look at us.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"I don't use my power unless its to protect y/n. And I barely do that because she doesnt like it." Jack said as they turned more confused.

"We dont have time for this Sam!" Dean yelled.

"Stop." I heard another person say. I looked around and saw this man who was as tall as Dean, maybe a bit shorter.

"Cas?" Dean asked.