Winchester Bros. BSM

Requested by: multifangirl__

Age: 17

Scenerio: Daniela gets bullied and has enough of it that leads to one brother mad and the other brother proud.

No one's P.O.V:

Daniela changed into a P!ATD t-shirt and skinny jeans as she placed converses on her white covered feet. She ran a comb through her purple colored hair that's as short as Dean's. After washing her face she put on mascara and eyeliner making her green eyes pop and ran dark purple lipstick over her full lips. She then brushed her teeth and fixed her nose and tongue piercing. After her bathroom duties she grabbed her backpack from her bed and her phone. She went downstairs to the kitchen and picked up an apple; taking a bite, her brothers stare at her in a shock, but consideration. "What?" She asks after swallowing a peice of the juicy apple.

"New tattoo?" Dean asked. She nodded and looked down at her wrist which had an Infinity symbol that says just keep fighting in cursive. She looked up at her two older brothers who smiled.

"It's nice." Sam commented as he took a sip of his beer. Dean smiled as well as agreed with the middle child.

"Can I drive Baby?" She asked as Dean busted into laughter.

"You can drive, just not my car." He said as she glared, but sighed and said okay. They walked out of the house and drove to the high school. The next thing Daniela saw was the front doors. Sighing, she walked through them and walked to her locker. She opened it and put her bag inside, a loud bang went through her ears and her pain in her fingers, when the locker slammed against her hand. She yelled in pain as she heard snickers coming from beside her. Looking over she saw her worst enemy from 5th grade and her boyfriend.

"Hey bitch, how's your hand?" Meg said with an annoying voice. Daniela glared and quickly opened the locker releasing her hand. She turned and looked at Meg in the face, when her jaw clenched almost cracking teeth. "Oh, are you gonna do something?" Daniela's bully questioned and shoved her against the other lockers while her boy toy went through her locker. She watched him take out her bag and rip it open. Knives fell out of the bag as they snickered. "Oh yeah. Your supposedly a hunter, well freak if you were anything of a hunter like your family, would you be in this position now?" Meg asked as Meg caught the knife that was tossed by Jack, the slut's toy. Meg held the knife against your neck as her other arm pushed you tightly against the locker. "What are you gonna do now?" Daniela's anger grew first, when she questioned your abilities and secondly, when she thought she was better. Daniela glared and quickly pushed Meg's arm off and twisted it as she got enough space to move behind Meg and push her against the lockers from behind. Daniela's other hand held Meg's hand that cradled the knife against Meg's neck cutting it a little.

"Next time make sure you know what the hell you are doing. By the way I wouldn't move and that goes for you too Jack," Daniela said looking at Jack who glared daggers at her with clenched fists, "because one slip up and your neck is slit." Daniela warned. Meg whimpered and took deep breaths.

"Okay, okay just let me go." Meg begged as Daniela held her arm even tighter, but obeyed and let the bully go. Meg ran towards Jack who held and inspected her. He growled slightly, when he saw the small cut. He looked at Daniela and stormed over to her. He ripped the knife from her hand leaving her to gasp as he let his hand punched her small face. Daniela blocked his next punch and swung her own clocking him in the eye sending him to the ground. But, luck not being on her side, the principal stood right behind the fallen bully. The principal glared as the bruised girl.

"Winchester, Holst, and Dasney in my office now." He roared and stompt towards the office. Daniela was quick to follow, but looked over her shoulder smirking as she saw the girlfriend crouching down next to the boy toy. They sat in the office as Daniela picked at her chairs cushion.