The Winchester BSM

Requested by: silverarchangelwings

Senerio: Alex is the rebellious little sister of the Winchester boys and when she, her dad, the boys, and Bobby go hunting for a vampire, she is told to stay in the car but decided not to.

Age:17

No one's P.O.V:

Alex, the boys, Bobby, and there father are on a hunt. Alex never stays still especially for a long time, but she was told strictly to stay in the car and being the rebellious girl that is when she decided not to listen. Getting out of Baby, she walked to the trunk and grabbed a knife and a shotgun. After putting the shotgun in her sweatshirt she grabbed her bow and arrows. Closing the trunk she slowly walked to the building where her family was hunting the vampires. She felt the leaves crunch beneath as she steps up the stairs, she slowly opens the door quickly lifting her bow. After seeing the coast was clear, she listened and walked slowly upstairs towards the bedroom. She heard rustling from behind her as she reached the hallway and turned around quickly aiming her bow. She saw a vampire holding Dean against the wall. She quickly shot it in the neck. It hissed and turned around, now being distracted that gave Dean enough time to cuts it's head off with a machete.

"Alex." Dean said as she looked at him and shrugged.

"You knew it was gonna happen, just be glad I did." He nodded.

"Thank you." She nodded as they continued in the upstairs, just to find no more vampires. There was a loud bang downstairs followed with a loud cry. Dean and Alex ran  down the stairs, when Alex shot another arrow at the Vampire that was on top a knocked out Sam. It looked at her and sped at her knocking her bow  out of her hands and pushed her against the wall. She screamed in lain hearing a pop sound from her wrist. Dean quickly acted and did the same thing as the previous vampire.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked realizing tears down her face.

"I can't move my wrist." She explained as he grabbed it generally. He checked it out and realized it's jammed.

"This is going to hurt." He said as she nodded. He quickly popped it out back into socket as she jumped and screeched. They turned towards Sam who came to.

"Alex what are you doing here?" She just shrugged as they continued and went outside where she saw her dad and uncle killing a lot of vampires. They ran over and helped, she was using her knife. A vampire pushed Sam to the ground and sat on him as she went to cut his head off, but instead it looked up and hissed at her. He ran at her and shoved her into the tree, the knife falling out of her hand, he smirked and almost bit into her neck, when Bobby cuts it's head off. She left out a gasp and realizing they killed all the vampires.

"Alex! What do you not understand about stay in the car?" Her dad asked as she shrugged.

"I got bored. Also, I wanted to help. I'm sorry." He let out a sigh and pulled her into a hug.

"I get that, but next time listen to us." She nodded and hugged back, but smirked at her brothers who saw right past her rebellious lies.

--------------------
I'm so so sorry that this is super late! I've been super busy, I'm just glad I got it done. Also sorry for it being super short. Hopefully you keep reading and commenting.

Rianna xx