Sam and Dean BSM (request)

Requested by: your_friendly_spider

Age: 14

Scenerio: Max get scared of Dean after hanging out with a certain someone

Max's P. O. V:

My brothers just left me in the Bunker for a hunt, so right now I'm watching T. V. I was watching Teen Wolf, when I got bored. Sighing I walked around the Bunker and went downstairs to the dungeon. Seeing the stuff in the dungeon to summon a demon along with the demon symbol, I decided to summon Crowley. The boys never really told me much about the supernatural or the things they do, but they've mentioned Crowley a couple of times and he seemed cool, so why not.

"How to summon though?" I said to myself looking around the table for any clues. There was this book that was opened that had this poem or what not on it, so I began to read it. Once, I was done reading it I heard a cough. I jumped and turned around seeing this person with wine in his hand. He shook the bottle in a gentle circle and smirk.

"Hello, love." He said in a thick British accent smirking at me. "You dint know who I am do you?"

"Obviously not." I said looking at him curiously. I walked up to him slowly, keeping my distance.

"I'm Crowley. King of He'll, and I assume your the youngest Winchester." Rolling my eyes I replied.

"No, I'm god." I said sassing him quickly sitting on a chair as he stood there. He smirked a bit.

"I take it your the sassy and shortest of the three." I glared deeply.

"I'm not short." I said playing with my flannel sleeve.

"Mhm, so tell me about yourself shorty." I glared again.

"Once I again I'm not short and you dint have much room to talk, I may not know much, but I know that you can not leave."

"What ever you say shorty." Rolling my eyes once again, I soghed heavily.

"Look I only did this because I was bored and you seemed cool, so don't waste my fucking time, devil." He looked at me slightly glaring.

"Your right. You don't know much, I'm not the devil, I am the King of hell."

"What ever."

"It's not what ever Max. There is a difference." He said taking a drink of his wine.

"What ever, your highness." I said as he looked at me.

"Well, this is a surprise." I heard a voice behind me and turned around seeing Dean. He glared at Crowley.

"What the he'll are you doing here with my sister. I'm going to fucking kill you if you had hurt her!" He said grabbing his knife. It slightly scared me.

"Dean stop." I said.

"He is the King of Hell Max. The king of Demons! He could've killed you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, that's not my problem now is it. You never told me shit, so what did you expect." I yelled back.

"I never expected you talking to the damn king of hell. He could've hurt you Max Lynn!"

"I'm fine Dean, damn calm down." I said standing up off my chair.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR THE ONE HANGING OUT WITH THE KING IF HELL?!" He yelled as I glared.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DONT TELL ME SHIT DEAN! HOW WAS I SUPPOST TO KNOW THAT HE WAS A BAD GUY WHEN ALL I HEAR ABOUT IS YOU TWO GETTING HIS HELP. I THOUGHT YOUD BE OKAY WITH IT! YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU I FUCKING QUIT!" I yelled back, scared of the fact that Dean could get this angry really fast, he is basically glaring daggers at Crowley. I stomped upstairs after slamming the door. I stompt all the way to Deans room. I got so pissed off that and scared that I started to trash his room. I knocked everything off his dest, then trashed his closet, by throwing out the clothes. Tears fell down my face as I heard Dean run up the stairs. I hid in his closet and sat in the corner bringing my knees up to my chest. I heard a fludder of wings and saw Cas.

"Max are you okay?" He asked kneeling in front of me.

"No. I'm scared of Dean. I never seen him so mad before." I said quietly as I heard him sigh. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed.

"Just hear him out okay Max."

"What ever." He sighed and left flashing out. I heard Dean come into the room, so I rolled over and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I felt him sit on the bed next to me and move my blue hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry Max. I was scared that he was going to hurt you. I never meant to scare you like that. I know, I'm a Dick when I get scared and I was a Dick to you, " I tried to hide my smirk because he knows that I was right, " Max, I love yiu and I just wanted to protect yiu. That's why we never tell you anything, but I didn't expect you to hangout with them, hell I never meant to be a Dick around you, but Crowley brings the worst out of me. I hope you know that I love you and I deserve the trashed room." I giggled a bit and opened my eyes knowing that he knows that I wasn't asleep. He looked at my bright light blue eyes.

"I love you too ya big dope. And you know that this wouldn't have happened if you just told me." I said sassing a bit.

"Yeah yeah I know." He said hugging me as I hugged back.

-----------------
I hope this is what your looking for ans that it was good. I tried to give you your no filter and sarcasm, but I suck at those things, sorry. But, I really hope you liked it!

Rianna xx