BSM Castiel

Requested by: cca_bear_2016

Scenerio: you are pregnant with Dean's child

Age: 19

Your P.O.V:

I paced around my room as my hands ran through my hair. I should be able to tell right? I mean I'm an angel, we can tell things like this right? Maybe I should asks my brother Castiel. No he will kill me. I yanked at the roots of my hair as the timer went off. My heart pounded in my chest as I slowly walked into my bathroom.

"Shit." I said loudly seeing the three positive pregnancy tests. My breathing became rapid as a smile rose on my face, but yet I was also scared of what Cas with do, no what Dean will do. I swayed a bit holding tightly to the sink. Dean and Sam are hunting along with my brother so I can't tell the right now. I looked at the positive tests and smiled as I came up with an idea. I ran to my room and found 3 envelopes. I went back to my bathroom and put one test in each of them. I then walked to my room an grabbed a sharpie. I wrote notes on each envelope and licked them closed. Thats when I hear the front door slam close. Here goes nothing.

No ones P.O.V:
Y/N put the envelopes in her pocket and went downstairs seeing all three of her boys safe and sound. You then ran to Deans arms an hugged him tightly. You could feel someone stare at you as you looked at Cas.

"Hello brother." You said smiling lightly. He gave you a suspicious look, but smiled anyway.

"Hello Y/N. How was your day?" He asks making you remember your little presents to each of them. Your smile grew bigger as you stepped away from Deans arms.

"I have presents." You said as all of them looked at you carefully. You handed the envelopes to the boy it belongs to. "I want Dean to read his first, then Sam, then Cas." You siad as they nodded.

Dear Dean,
I hope you are ready.
Because I got some news.
Here is one clue.
I hope your ready to become a daddy.

As he read his note he became confused, then he smiled hugely. He went to open it, but you quickly stopped him.

"No I want you all to open it at the same time. Now Sam you read." He nodded.

Dear Sammy,

You like to drive.
And you like Baby.
So I hope you buckle.
Because you're an uncle.

He froze, but then smiled hugely. He looked at you and you nodded causing Cas to read his.

Dear Castiel,
You're my angel.
I'm your angel.
I love you.
So I hope you accept this angel.

He looked confused as your heart dropped for a second. He looked at you and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't get it." You smiled gentally.

"On three, open them. 1...2...open." They opened at the same time and pulled out the tests. Dean had tesrs down his face with a huge smile as he picked you up and spun you around. Sam hugged you next, he too was smiling, but when you looked at Cas he looked puzzeled.

"Castiel?" You asks walking o er to him. You gentally placed your hands on his arms as he looked you into your eyes. You could see anger and fear in them. "Ca-"

"Why the hell did you get her pregnant Dean?!" Castiel yelled looking at him. You stood there shocked. "Do you know how much danger you just put her and the child in?" He yelled as you took a step back from him. "And you Y/N you know about Nephilims and how every angel and demon want them gone." Tears brimmed your eyes as you slowly backed up and rubbed your stomach.

"Yeah I know Castiel! That I why I was hoping my brother would at least be there for me! I mean hell you even tried to help Jack who is Lucifers child, but when it come to mine you dont want to?" You asked as Dean put a hand on your shoulder.

"I didnt say that!" He yelled getting in your face.

"You said plenty!" You yelled glaring into his blue eyes. He heavily sighed and flashed away. You looked down and rubbed your stomach gentally as You felt someone hold you from behind. "I didn't mean-" you sighed.

"I know. He'll come around. I promise. Now how about we calm down and not get you more stressed." He said rubbing his hands over yours as you gentally smiled.

"Thank you. Both of you." You said as Sam smiled.

"Anything for my future sister." Sam said as Dean kissed your cheek. Dean was right, Castiel did come around. It took a week, but now he wont leave you alone protecting you each chance he got. He also wont stop apologizing causing you to become annoyed and having a couple of moments when you had to threaten his grace. But, in the end you had a beautiful baby girl, who you guys decided to name Ellen Mary after Ellen an old friend of Deans who he looked at like a mother and his real mother and you guys protect her and love her every single day.

-------------------------

I hoped you liked this! And I hope it didnt turn out stupid at the end! Please keep reading and commenting loves!

Rianna xx