SSM 1: Charlie

Age: 21

Scenerio: you two are twins, you two go to a bar and this is the first Time you meet the winchesters and they meet your boyfriend, who isnt the best of boyfriends, you will see were this ends.

Your P.O.V:

Ring. Ring. Ring. I sighed as my phone went off. I looked down and saw that it was my beloved twin lesbian sister Charlie.

"Yes?" I asked in a high pitched voice giggling a bit as I brushed my hair.

"Hey. Just wondering if your going to the bar tonight? I invited people I want you to meet and before you ask yes the are guys." I sighed. Ever since I started to date Luke, she's been trying to get me to break up with him because she says he isnt good for me.

"Charlie we talked about this. That and Lukes also coming." She groaned.

"I know, I just wanted you to meet them and why?" She asked as I straightened my hair.

"Because he isnt as he seems." I said as she sighed.

"Alright, well ive got to go. Bye babes." She said.

"Bye." I hung up and pinned my bangs back. My phone dinged as I looked down at it, I smiled seeing Lukes name.

L: wear sexy clothing tonight babe

I sighed, but agreed. I texted him back saying okay and went to my closet. I decided to put on a tight red dress the stopped mid thigh and had a black see though layer from the collar of the dress all the way down to my breast, showing a bit of them. It also had the same see through black pieces on the side of the dress showing off my sides. I looked in the mirror and became self cautious. I went back to the bathroom and apply foundation and concealer on my face, then I put eye shadow around my eyes creating a smokey eye look, then eyeline and mascara. I then added a dark red lipstick and called it good. I looked in the mirror and sigh, this isn't how I usually dress, but for him I usually half too. My phone dinged once again.

L: send me a picture when you are done

I sighed, but I didn't disobey him. I decided to curl my hair instead. After I was my hair was curly at the tips as I sprayed hairspray. I sighed once again and went to my closet. I looked through my shows and grabbed my 1 inch black high heels that strap up my legs right above my ancles. I then take a picture in my body mirror and send it to him.

L: damn doll. I cant wait to see you tonight.

Me: thanks babe. I cant wait to see you either.

L: can I come over?

Me: sorry. Charlies on her way.

He didn't reply meaning he's mad. I sat on my bed scrolling through my instagram as I heard knocking. I stood up and walked out of my room in my two bedroom apartment and to the door located in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said smiling to my sister. I noticed she was in skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and converses.

"H-" she looked at me up and down knowingly.

"Luke?" I nodded.

"Why though? This isn't I never saw you wear anything like this before." She said as I shrugged.

"Anything to make him happy." I said as she looked at me.

"What about you?" She asks as we sat at on my brown leathered couch. I ignored the question and sighed.

"So are we meeting your friends there?" I asked.

"Yes." I nodded. I realized it was 5 and we needed to be there by 6. So, I decided to make up eggs because it'll help keep the alcohol down. As I got out a pan my phone began to ring.