DDM Crowley: part 1

Scenerio: You are a demon and you have a twin.  She is a demon too,  you think Crowley likes her better so you run away just to get yourself into trouble

Age:18

Your POV:

"Y/N!" I heard Crowley yell, then he flashed me to his office. I sighed. "What is this I am hearing about you screwing up your job with y/t/n?"

"I didn't. We had them in our hands but then when we were walking she tripped me and that's when mine got loose and kicked her ass. She screwed it up on purpose." As I was saying this she was standing next to him as he glared at me. 

"Next time you screw up,  let's just say your screwed." He said as she smirked.  I sighed and left to my room,  I'm used to this though he always believes her over me, she screws our jobs up and it's always my fault. Maybe it is my fault,  maybe I am just a screw up, what am I saying I am a demon I'm not suppost to feel things, it's the damn person. I know what your thinking,  isn't she suppost to be dead? Well no,  I took her over about a week ago after my last one and my demon sister took over the persons twin. Crowley is our real dad though, all the other demons says he is their king,  but me and my twin are his kids. Maybe I should just run away,  then maybe just maybe I won't screw things up. Maybe if I run into hunters they can kill me?  Surely no one will care , they'd probably throw a party.  Sighing,  I got up iff my bed and flashed myself out of hell. Walking around I noticed people playing in the parks,  I smiled a bit seeing how happy they were, what is wrong with me. I'm not supposed to care, I am supposed to not be sensitive, but to be tough. Maybe that is why dad and y/t/n doesn't like me. I saw the Winchesters and ran away from the park, but I know they saw me. I hid behind a tree and sat down.

"I think I saw her run in over here. " I heard one of then say.  I slowly and quietly stood back up and stayed close to the tree. They passed me , but kept walking, so I slowly started to walk backwards until I heard a twig snap from under my foot. They turned around and I ran away, but not fast enough one grabbed my arm and yanked me back. I turned around and looked at them,  both had their knives out and I sighed.

"Do it. I don't care. In fact kill me it would make my life better." They looked confused. 

"What do you mean?" I broke. I cried and fell. This is wrong demons aren't supposed to care. Now they looked more confused,  but the tallest one cautiously kneeled in front if me.

"Are you a demon.  I mean you smell like-"

"Sulfer. I know I am. But,  I'm a broken demon. I care when I shouldn't. I mean hell my own dad doesn't even care about his own child but loves the hell out of her twin. Maybe I should die." I started to ramble as I notice the other one sit next to the talker one.

"Did you run away?" I nodded.

"I just wanted to get out. Crowley thinks I'm a screw up anyway,  I mean I am because I care about things when I shouldn't. I shouldn't care that crowley doesn't like me,  I shouldn't care that my twin gets me in trouble on purpose. I shouldn't care, but I do." Suddenly the smaller one grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me somewhere with the taller one following behind us. I noticed that he was dragging me to a house and dragged me inside it.

"Bobby meet us downstairs!" He yelled and dragged me down the stairs to this room and threw me inside. I went to run but I noticed the damn trap so I didn't even try. This old guy came down stairs.

"Seriously? Your going to exersist me,  just kill me I dint want to go back to hell. I just want to fucking die."

"Were not doing either where going to ask questions." The tall said. I sighed and just nodded.

"So your Crowleys child?" I nodded.

"Have been for 18 years."

"You have a sister?" Once again I nodded.

"Our meat suits are twins, but the demon is older then me by a year." He nodded. 

"So are you going to kill me or not because your wasting my time if your not." I said as the shorter one glared at me.

"Right now where trying to decide if we should even believe you. So we ask the damn questions. Got it? " He yelled as I nodded and looked down.  No body believes me,  that's it if they don't kill me I'll do it myself. "Now, why did you run away? " he asked as I noticed the knife. I stood up and answered.

"Because no body believes me. Crowley believes his other daughter over me when I said that she screws up the job." As I was talking I got closer to him. "I told him,  she tripped me that's why I let go of you, "I said looking at the taller one, "and I got yelled at for it. Maybe I should screw up again then maybe he'll keep his threat and kill me, his own daughter." I said still looking at the taller one walking closer to him.

"You need to back away from my brother." The shorter one spoke as I stopped walking. I noticed the knife right in front of me. "I said to back up! "
"I can't get any closer!" I yelled back,  remembering the damn symbol and I can't grab the knife. I'd rather just fucking die. "Just fucking kill me."

"No. I want to know how and why your a sensitive demon."

"You think I know! That's why I'm a fucking screw up.  That's why Crowley likes my sister more!" I yelled back as I heard wings and looked over. Castiel. The only person I know the name of.

"Y/n." I rolled my eyes. "Crowley is looking for you."

"Let him find me dead please." The taller one Shook his head.

"Your not getting the easy way out. Oh and I'm Sam by the way and that's Dean, Cas, and Bobby." I shook my head and forgot about the symbol as I ran towards them and passed them. I heard them gasp as I turned around. "That's not possible." I felt fingers go to my forehead and passed out in someones arms.

---------------------------
Long one I know. Part two will be up soon. Rianna xx