DDM SAM (request)

Requested by: iamme0456

Scenerio: you are spelled and now you are afraid of everything from the smallest things like ants to the biggest thing like your father and your uncle. You runaway after the two accidentally scare you.

Age: 14

No ones P.O.V:

It's been 3 hours since you have been spelled by a witch. Right now you were just watching your father and uncle bicker over what to do because you literally did not want to move. You were to afraid to.

"Sam. She has to sit." Dean said as Sam shook his head.

"She's scared. We have to be careful now Dean." Dean just sighed and walked towards you and softly laid his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N,how about you go to your room and try to sleep." Dean suggested as you let out whimpers and looked at the stairs.

"Y-You mean... I h-have to go up there? But dad,I'm afraid." You said looking at Sam. He gave you his famous puppy dog face and sighed.

"How about I lay with you until you fall asleep." Sam had suggested,but you let out another whimper. "I promise nothing will happen. Not while I'm here with you." He had promised. You finally gave in, but the fear was at high levels each step you took to your bed. You stood in the door way as Your dad stood next to the bed.

"Dad, I am scared." Sam gave you his puppy dog eyes as he sighed.

"I know baby. How about I lay with you?" You nodded gentally even though deep inside you were still terrified. You laid down next to him as he slightly rubbed your head. You whimpered slightly, but he didn't stop. Soon you fell asleep as Sam went down stairs.

I ran and ran as fast as I could down this hallway. There was a door at the end, but it seemed as if the closer I got the further it went. I stopped and whimpered. There were pictures down this hallway. It was of the things I'm most scared of. It went from heights, to spiders, to clowns, but the last one scared me most. It was my father's grave. He died, but this time it stayed permanent. I ran again, but the door kept moving. The energy in this room in this dream was unbearable. It was getting harder to breathe in the dream.

I screamed loudly and stood up out of my bed. My room was pitched black as it scared me more. I ran out of my room, down the stairs,just to be stuck in another dark room. I whimpered and tried to turn on the lights,but I saw these two tall figures and screamed. I ran towards the door and ran outside. I ran down the street and sat under the street light. I whimpered looking around. I jumped at every sound, smell, and figure. Tears ran down my face as I saw this giant shadow. I stood up and ran again this time to a cross road. I sat under this sign and whimpered. I was shaking all over,I felt someone grab my shoulder as I screamed loudly.

"S-sh y/n! You're okay it's just me!" You heard your uncle yell over your screams. You let out a sob as he pulled you into a hug,even though you did flinch. "Sammy!" He yelled as you heard your dad run from someone. You whimpered again as he held you as well. They let you go as you heard someone clear their throat. You jumped ten feet in the air.

"So, I see that spell worked." You heard Crowley say. You whimpered and his behind your father.

"You did this?" Dean asked pissed as you his more into the back of Sam's jacket.

"Oh no. But, I can undo it." He smirked as Sam glared.

"What's the catch?" Sam said as Crowley laughed a bit.

"No catch." Dean scoffed.

"You're the king of hell. There is always a catch!" Dean growled out as your closed your eyes. You saw your dad's grave again and screamed holding tightly. Tears ran down your face as you moved next to your dad.

"There is a catch, " You started, "he wants me to see my worst nightmare in person. He unspells me and we give him dad's life. Because that is my worst nightmare that I haven't faced yet." Both boys yelled.

"We've died plenty of times." Dean said.

"You always came back." You whispered as your dad frowned.

"That's your fear. That we will stay dead." Tears ran down your face. You froze as the bushes from behind you moved.

"What's that?" Dean smirked.

"Its just a bunny Y/N." He said and walked over. He looked over the brush and yelled. "Oh my God it's a bear!" You screamed as a bunny rabbit hopped away. Dean laughed as you glared.

"Asswhole."

"Bitch."

"Jerk. Now let get back to business." Your dad said.

"Seriously their is no catch this time. Y/N You are over thinking it. You're my favorite Winchester,I want to help." You looked at your father and uncle.

"Fine. But if she is harmed I will kill you." Sam said. Crowley snapped his fingers as a ton of weight left your shoulders. You looked around and noticed that you are not afraid anymore.

"It worked!" You yelled as Dean and Sam both jumped and whimpered. "Are you serious. CROWLEY!" I yelled as he laughed.

"Sorry your on your own." He flashed out as Sam screamed. You sighed knowing this was going to be a long night.

"Come on." You dragged them back to the bunker. You bit your lip as they sat down and thought about how to fix it. You thought of someone and cursed when you realized that no one thought of him when you were scared of every single itty bitty thing.

"Oh Cas! My favorite Angel! Please save my soul and cure these men!" You yelled as you heard a fludder of wings.

"Yes y/n?" Both of you heard Dean now scream.

"Crowley is a bitch. Cure them please." He nodded and healed them. As everyone was now not afraid.

"Thank you Cas!" You yelled as Dean jumped. You looked at him curiously.

"What I wasn't ready." He claimed as you let out a giggle and went to bed.

--------------------------
I hope you liked this request!! Please keep reading and commenting loves!

Rianna xx