DDM Benny

Age: 17

Senerio: You meet Dean for the first time, but you are terrified because just like your dad you are a vamp.

No ones P.O.V:

You and Benny are waiting in his truck for Dean to show up because he wanted you too meet the person who got him out of Purgatory.

"Dad, are you sure about this?" You said as your leg shook out of nerves and fear.

"I promise he won't do anything to you. He's like a brother." He said kissing your forehead, your leg began to slow down, that was until you not caught Dean's beer and pie scent. "Stay in here." You nodded as your whole body began to shake like crazy.

"I have a surprise for you, but don't do anything because she is under control." You heard your dad say as soon as that your door was open and your dad held out a hand for you. You got out and kept holding his hand. You looked at Dean and studied his features. You noticed that he had light brown hair and in the light it almost looked like it had streaks of blonde. Your eyes roamed to his and liked the fact that he had dark hazel almost green eyes. You notice that he was staring back at you as you looked down.

"Dean this is my daughter y

." You heard your dad say as you lifted you head and looked at him and began to shake again. "Y\N, this is Dean." Dean let out his hand towards you too shake yours, but this just made you shake more. You noticed Dean frown a bit as your dad whispered gentalpy in your ear.

"He won't hurt you. I promise." You nodded a bit and shook Deans hand.

"I-its nice to m-meet you." You said stuttering. He smiled a bit.

"Its nice to meet you too y

. So your a vamp just like your father?" You slowly nodde as the fear built into your body again. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said noticing the fear all you could do is nod.

"So how have you been Benny?" Dean asked as you guys sat down on the leafy ground in the woods.

"Pretty good. Both of us are under control. Ive been help8ng her more through it because she hasnt ever had the help since I've been in Purgatory." He said as Dean nodded.

"Thats good. How old are you y

?" You looked at him.

"17." He nodded. Deans phone went off, so he got up to answer it.

"How do you like him?" Your dad asked as you shrugged.

"Hes nice. But, I still have a bad feeling." He kissed your forehead as Dean came back.

"Who was that?" Benny asked.

"Sammy. Just curious on where I'm at. I just said I'm eating pie, I kind of ditched him at the hotel." Benny laughed a bit.

"Thats one way to keep a secret." Benny said as Dean sat down.

"So now y

, are you completly controlled or-" you cut him off.

"I'm very good atstaying in control, but I do have my moments, but then my dad stops me and helps me through it." You said truthfully as he nodded.

"Good because your a nice person." You nodded, but you cut of whiff of blood. Human blood. You clenched onto your dads arm as he held you down.

"No! Control y

." Benny yelled as Dean stood up. Your vampire teeth came out as you hissed at Dean then you looked over where the scent was coming from. You see every vampire is different, Benny has to see the blood in order to loose control, but you if you even get a little itty bitty scent you loose control. "Come on your better then this!" Benny yelled as you looked at your dad and closed your eyes. Your breathing was rapid and hard, but your teeth were put away as you slowly calm down. Your breatging becomes normal as your dad puooed you into his arms and held you.

"T-thank you dad." You said as you took in his scent.

"So she's under control?" Dean asks smirking a bit.

"We are still working on it, but she is getting better." Benny said smiling making you know that Dean wasn't going to do anything. Deans phone went off again and he stood up and left.

"Are you okay? What was that?" You dad asked.

"Yes, but I don't know I caught a smell of blood over there." Benny smelt the air.

"A lot of it." He concluded as Dean came back.

"Sam thinks we have a case, I have to go." He said as Benny nodded and they shook hands. Once he left we went back to the truck.

"Do you think its part of Deans case." Benny nodded.

"Yes. So, we will leave it to them for now though we've got to to before or if they come back because Sam I not that great towards me." You got confused at your dads statement.

"Why?"

"Were vamps. Only reason why Dean likes us is because we saved each other in Purgatory." He said as he began to drive.

"I see." You said as you shut your eyes to think.