3 hours pt 4

Age: 15

Dean's POV:

"Sam we have to do something! I am not lossing my baby sister not because of that fucking vampire!" I yelled as we were talking in the library.Y/N is asleep while Cass is watching her.

"I know Dean! But we can't find the vampire!"

"Wait... If he is supposed to kill Y/N and the child doesn't that mean he is supposed to be close?" Sam nods.

"And where does a Vampire hide if he's being hunted?" Sam looks at me and smirks.

"We've got him." We both got up and ran to Y/N's room.

"Cass we need to keep watch of her. We know where he is." Cass nodded and we left to baby. I blasted Carry on my Wayward son as we drove quickly.

"According to this, the vampire should be in the barn in Souix Falls. " Sam said as I kept driving to the destination. We got there and I started to slow it down. I saw something leave the barn. It's him... we've got him... He saw us and ran. so I quickly started up baby and drove fastily after him. It's on vamp it's on.  

He vanished into an alley way and I parked the car. Me and Sam ran after him, yeah i know stupid but I couldn't fit the car in the alley.  We ran and didn't see him.

"Son of a bitch." I called y/n to make sure she was safe. 

ring....

ring....

ring....

come on pick up.

ring...

im sorry but this number is rather discontinued or changed.

I put away my phone. "come on." Y/N you better be safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rianna here this isn't the last part but the next one is be ready for one last twist the biggest of all.