Two: Worry for Nothing

Bare with me here, the first four chapters might be a little boring. Trust me, it's just building up. Anyways, enjoy :)

Freddie

As soon as I exited the vehicle, paparazzi started flashing their cameras at us. Obviously we've all gotten used to it by now. We just keep our heads forward and don't interfere that much. Brian walked next to me, his hair bouncing on his shoulders as we entered the building.

Miami had an interview scheduled for us today to talk about our new album. Despite having it out for a few months now, we still have some unfinished business to attend to.

We all took a seat semi-circled around a round table. I was sandwiched between Brian and John, Roger sitting on the other side of Brian. As we waited, I pulled out my cigarettes and light one, taking a puff and letting it exhale from my nose.

That's when our interviewer waltzed into the room. A man in a bright blue suit with the cockiest smile on his face. "Queen! It's nice to meet all of you."

We all individually shook his hand as he set his papers on the table. For what? Why do you need all those papers for? It's not a quiz.

"I'm so glad we could do this, even if it's close to your concert."

"Well, it's a pleasure to have you here." Brian nodded as I took a puff.

I fucking hate the press. All over your ass just to hear the gossip. Ask all the same questions all the time, but you can't attack them.

I personally didn't want to do an interview, that's why I let Brian do most of the talking. Every question seems to revolve around me, though. I'm not the lead star of the band, we are all equal people. But I guess I just stand out the most.

I tapped the end of my cigarette as Brian finished up one of the given questions.

"All of you have been working together for sixteen years now-"

"God, making us feel so old." I exclaimed, causing everyone to nod their heads in agreement.

"-do you think the band would ever break up?"

"Oh, that's a stupid question." I tutted. "Of course, there has always been a rumor of breaking up. I mean, we've always had bad moods and some things I wouldn't want to do on a certain day. But um, I think things are working out great. We don't take pills to, to stay with each other. We've grown to know who has what boundaries and what we need, as a group, to help each other. So, no, the band won't break up in a very long time."

"As Freddie said, we need each other in certain areas of creating music. If we didn't have that certain balance, we would've broken up a long time ago." Brian added. "So, for us to break up now would be quite a shock! Not only to the public, but to us as well."

"What about the writing aspects of making albums. Did the relationship in the band affect the way you guys write now?"

"Brian and Freddie used to be the main writers of the group when we first started out." Roger started. "Of course, John and I wrote a few things here and there but Brian and Freddie's songs were usually the, the stronger songs, as you could put it. Now, John and I are getting more songs on the album because we have learned to write stronger."