Twenty-Three: Think About It

"You don't many options for me to change to." I said as I looked through some clothes.

"You haven't visited very often to leave your clothes here." Freddie quipped.

"Or maybe I should just move in." I responded.

Freddie was quick to meet me in the closet. His eyes were full of excitement. "Will you?"

"Hmm, maybe sometime." I replied with a sly smirk.

Freddie grumbled as I pulled out a sweater that Freddie had. "Can I wear this?"

Freddie glanced at it quickly. "I don't care."

My lips turned into a frown as I moved closer to him, placing my hand on his forearm. "No need to get upset. Besides, you never know what the future holds."

Freddie looked at me, giving me a quick peck before moving away from me. "We must leave soon."

"Oh, by the way," I removed the shirt off of my body, "can we stop by the Carson's before heading to the hospital?"

"Why do you want to stop there?" Freddie asked, his back facing me.

"So we can figure out where we are going to eat tomorrow." I replied.

"I fucking forgot about all that tomorrow. You know, we should stop at your apartment before-"

Freddie stopped talking, his eyes staring at me as I got ready to put the sweater on. I laughed. "What?"

"Fuck me." Freddie mumbled.

"Maybe sometime." I winked, putting the sweater over my head.

Freddie grumbled as I walked passed him, pinching his ass on the way out. That's when I started to pick up pace, hearing Freddie starting to run after me on the way out. When I reached the living area, however, my head became very light headed. I almost passed out, but Freddie caught me before I fell over.

"Maybe you should hold off on the running for now." Freddie stated.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, maybe."

Freddie and I did some quick errands before heading out the door and headed on our way to the Carson's house. My leg was bouncing rapidly as I brought my hand to my lip, wincing as I barely touched the bruise. Freddie looked over, grabbing my hand away from my face.

"Tell me, is it bad?" I asked worried.

"Do you want the truth or the lie?" Freddie asked.

I thought about it for a second. "The lie."

"Not even noticeable, dear." Freddie said.

I groaned, throwing my head back into the seat behind me. Letting go of Freddie's hand, I ran mine against my face, immediately removing them when it connected with my lip.

"If I kiss you, it doesn't hurt. However, if I put my finger ever so lightly on it, it stings like a bitch." I complained.

"Maybe we should keep our lips together, so that way it doesn't hurt anymore." Freddie stated flirtatiously next to me.

I turned my head towards him, smiling cheekily. "You would love that, wouldn't you?"

Freddie shrugged. "Only with the right person."

I lifted my head, leaning closer to Freddie as I placed my palm on his thigh. "Am I the right person?"

Freddie looked down at my lips. "We should test it out."

I smirked as our lips connected. My lip did sting a little, but it wasn't too bad. When we parted, both of us had goofy smiles on our faces.

"I forgot how much I loved being with you." Freddie said.