Twenty-Six: Birthday Surprises pt.1

Mature content warning in the beginning :)

***

September 5th, 1986

Freddie's birthday

Freddie pressed me up against the wall with force, his hand wrapped around the back of my neck and the other gripping my shoulder as his hips clapped against mine.

Both of us were a groaning mess, panting heavily as we felt the pleasure coarse through our bodies. I could barely breath as Freddie kept his momentum, leaning towards my sweaty body. I could feel Freddie's breath on the back of my neck, sending shivers down the back of my spine.

"Fuck- Freddie-"

I felt Freddie's grip get stronger as he started to pick up his pace even more. I couldn't keep up as my head started to spin, the wall in front of me becoming blurry by the second.

"Freddie- I'm- I'm gonna-"

"I'm... not... ready..." Freddie hissed in my ear between thrusts.

My breathing increased as I my nails ran down the wall, holding the temptation to release at that very moment. Freddie growled behind me, his pace once again picking up with all of his force. I could feel my neck tighten as Freddie became more and more aggressive by the second.

"Freddie-!"

At that very moment, I released whatever I was holding in. This seemed to throw Freddie over the edge as he gave a couple more thrusts before releasing himself. His grip loosened on me, allowing me to catch my breath once again.

Freddie pulled himself out, allowing me to turn around and plant a long kiss onto Freddie's lips. When we pulled away, I wiped the sweat from his forehead with a smirk.

"Happy birthday, you old woman."

Freddie's eyes flashed. "You're going to call me old after that?"

I nodded my head. "Of course I would!"

"Do you want me to remind you of what I can do?" Freddie asked menacingly, his hands running down the front of my body.

I stepped back before he could do anything else. "As much as I would love to," Freddie shot me a frustrated look, "we need to clean up."

"Who fucking cares? It's early in the morning!" Freddie exclaimed.

I laughed. "I do. I have a surprise, but I have to head out soon so I can come back in time for the party."

Freddie's eyes lit up. "A surprise you say? For me?"

"No, for Elton John." I replied sarcastically.

"That old hag? You have a surprise for him?"

"Of course not!" I laughed, shaking my head. "It is for your birthday."

"Ah, yes, my birthday." Freddie nodded his head. "I thought today was Labor Day."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop that, you old coot."

"If you keep calling me an old woman, then maybe I will forget." Freddie quipped.

I looked him up and down, shaking my head. "Well, you certainly don't look like one."

Freddie's turned his lips up into a smirk as he took a step forward. "Hmm, age does look good on you as well."

Freddie wrapped his arms around me, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I groaned, feeling the immense pleasure suddenly start to come back. With that, I pushed Freddie away.