Twenty-Nine: Just Laughin' and Gay Like a Clown

Mature content at the end, this is your only warning (¬¬)

This might actually be the last chapter with sexual content in it... so savor it up while you can!

***

A permanent smile stayed on my face as Freddie came back in with Roger and Peter Straker. They had just finished shooting their scene from 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' and Freddie now had to change into his beautiful drag outfit.

Freddie walked to the rack, looking through the dresses that sat nicely beside one another. I stood next to him as he was making his decision.

"What do you think, dear?" Freddie asked, pulling out a dark blue dress and holding it up. "I had black earlier."

"Hmm, doesn't scream Freddie enough," I said with a smirk.

Freddie took another glance at it. "You're right, it doesn't speak to me."

He put the dress back onto the rack before walking away, pulled away by one of the artists in the room who were helping the boys get dressed. I took a seat on the plush sofa, watching Straker fix his fake tits that sat under his green dress. Roger was sipping on a glass of something, standing in his gold getup as someone fixed his hair.

"You all look wonderful," I stated, leaning back into the sofa.

"Don't we?" Straker commented, shrugging his shoulder towards me. "We're fucking fabulous."

"I just don't understand how women walk in these heels," Roger muttered.

"Well according to the girls, you have to put your cock forward- sorry- and you're tits erect and you gotta walk-" Freddie didn't finish his sentence, as Roger did a little move himself. "That's it!"

All of us laughed as I watched Freddie undress himself. Straker took a seat next to me, placing his legs onto of the coffee table with a smirk. I smirked back at him, admiring his wonderful getup that just spoke "Straker" in all of its glory.

"You like what you see?" Peter flirted playfully.

I nodded my head, feeling his arm. "I might have to take a picture to keep this memory locked in time."

"Hey!" Freddie announced, causing me and Peter to look over at him. Freddie's eyes glued to mine, a dark look flashing in his eyes. "You're with me, remember?"

"Of course I remember," I tutted, standing up and walking next to a shirtless Freddie."How could I forget a man like you?"

"It would be pretty impossible, wouldn't it?" Freddie said seductively as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

My hand roamed Freddie's bare back, feeling him straighten to my touch. I chuckled, planting a quick peck onto Freddie's lips.

"You're such a distraction," Freddie growled as he pulled me closer to him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked before reaching down and pinching Freddie's ass.

He yelped, causing me to smile successfully while he narrowed his eyes towards me. "You're such a tease."

"With an ass like that, how can I resist?" I growled, causing Freddie to looked at me with extreme hunger for lust.

"If there wasn't a crowd, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you right now," Freddie muttered lustfully.

"Oh, how can you contain yourself?" I quipped with a smirk.

I pinched Freddie's ass once again, this time causing an effect that I don't think Freddie was expecting. Quickly, he excused himself before heading out the door, not coming back for about five minutes. A look of annoyance was scrawled over his face when his eyes met mine. It quickly changed when Straker announced something, causing Freddie to practically double over in laughter.