Introduction

Just want to give a quick reminder to those who are reading this novel; This is a part two to a different story. If you didn't read the first one, then this story probably won't make sense

To everyone else, welcome! I'm actually really excited to start publishing parts to this story!

Just a quick reminders before you get into the story.

Freddie and Daniel, aka Sandy, did have a short relationship until Daniel left. It will take place five years after Daniel left, despite having the cover with Freddie in 1988. I will probably be doing time skips, since I want to be able to get all my ideas out there. Hopefully you won't mind.

Another thing, I might jump between the name Sandy and Daniel throughout the novel. Obviously it's the same person, but I will be using Daniel more often since that is his real name.

Everything else will come as I go along. Thank you for all the love and support! It honestly surprised me how many people love Freddie and Daniel. And I do appreciate it a whole lot, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Oh, one more thing! Updates will not be an everyday thing!! Chapters take a while to do, and I also have school work that I was assigned this summer. I also have to research Universities and scholarships, since I will be graduating this year. I will try my best to crank out updates, but I'm telling you know they won't be an everyday thing.

Okay, now you can start reading :D