Prologue

Alright so as you can see right now, this is a different Narration. I'm gonna try doing this kinda Narrative cause it seems a lot better. Just trying something new.

???: Get on with it!

Shut up. Anyway let's just get into it. Out in the forest there was a young man with spiky red and black hair who was behind a tree near a Beowolf. Currently having an annoyed look on his face.

???: Ya know, when they said we'd be taking down a few grim, I was expecting more then one freaking Beowolf. Well at least this'll give me a chance to practice my new skill.

He held out his hand and started concentrating on the spot where the wolf was.

???: And... Kaboom.

In a sudden flash of light, the Beowolf exploded. The teen had a smirk of great satisfaction at the destruction he caused.

???: You know. It's the explosive things in life. Sure it causes noise, but doing that is just too much fun.

 Sure it causes noise, but doing that is just too much fun

Ryu "THE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG MANIAC" Kaizen.

(Wears a Bandana on his shoulder)

Ryu: Alright that takes care of that. Probably should condense the explosion next time but whatever. Alright, time to get to-

He came to a sudden halt when he heard the sound of howling.

Ryu: Well Perfect. This is just what I needed.

The black and red haired teen sarcastically said.

Ryu: Oh bug off.

About 12 Beowolves came at him all at once.

Ryu: Sounds sus when you say it like that but whatever.

He took out just a plain sword, which honest to God was overkill for him. He gripped the sword as tight as he could before it started glowing blue.

Ryu: Here goes. GETSŪGA, TENSHO!!!

With one mighty swing of his sword, he sent out a wave of energy the had the destructive force of 10 of his punches. When the attack hit the wolves, let's just say they were less than fortunate. Poor grim got cut right in half. He threw the sword up, making it vanish into thin air.

Ryu: I don't think any more grim will come this way, but even if they do, they'll stand no chance against my plot armor, or the sick references. You know the drill Author.

Time Skip!

Ryu: 16, freaking, Beowolves, later. Christ you think Fang'd be merciful.

???: God screwing you over again Ryu?

He turned to see the questioner. It was none other than one of his best friends, and long time Rival: Azure Kaito. A boy with spiky white and black hair standing tall at 6'2.