February 17th to 23rd

Welcome back! There were some very in-depth and targeted comments last week which is wonderful to see. It looks as though our dragon's maw remains unfilled. The oubliette continues to beg for sacrifice. Thank you all for your wonderful feedback!

Now to the nitty and the gritty.

Since our party consists of four, the rotation of threes leaves us with no choice. We said there'd be no repeats for you masochists for victim of the month, but we said nothing about our weekly dose of torture! Since the party's not full yet the workload in our camp will be on a quick rotation. Don't forget to bury the privies! 

Same rules as before. Two chapters, discussion questions here afterwards. Be respectful, be constructive, and don't forget to tag.

Victims this week:

KendraMFrost with
Shadow Medicine

In-line comments: anything but grammar.

Discussion Question: Which conflicts/motives do you see being set up right away?
AND/OR
What is your craft opinion on the character development so far?

Etelkasan with
Tempest Kapalina

In-line comments: anything but grammar

Discussion Question: Are the conflicts established enough to keep you reading?

Ferret-bird with
The Third Son

In-line comments: Character, Plot, Pacing

Discussion Question: What is your impression of the main characters and are their motives clear?
AND/OR
Does the framing device of the journal entries make the story more compelling?

Thank you very much for your time and energy and make sure to give as good as you get!