Fishes

Vee POV:

I was so in love with Elijah, being near him excited me like I can not even describe... the back of my neck would get hot and suddenly every breath I took felt precious but he also had a way of calming me, getting me out of my head.

When he told me he wasn't Mason, that children/commitment didn't scare him I felt like I could fly.

My bump was growing practically by the day now and knowing it was my little boy in there already had me feeling like a mom. But now I wasn't just imagining my life with him... I was imagining Elijah's and my life with him.

I know Elijah will want to rescue Freya and eventually he will get pulled back into Niklaus' drama especially if he ends up impregnating Haley again, so I wasn't sure how long we would stay in Mystic Falls but I just kept picturing this charming small-town life just the 3 of us... I hope he could picture it too.

Niklaus POV:

Upon learning about Wickery bridge I immediately burned it down... after collecting enough for one stake. Now I was following the clues Victoria had given me to find my father.

Greta had been successful in removing the seal and now I was entering the chamber that stored my father.

Upon entering the tomb the air around me felt heavy, I had never had this kind of power over my father before.

I shoved the lid off and stared down at the decrepit old man in chains.

She was telling the truth.

So what... a thousand years of misery and it ends while he's unconscious? It just seemed too easy, too anticlimactic, but could I really walk away from this opportunity? How long had I dreamed about a moment like this?

I decided he didn't deserve to go out in his sleep, he deserved something far worse.

I thought about the lie I told Elijah and a smile crept across my face.

I decided to call my brother,

*brring brring*

"This had better be important Niklaus," he tells me

"I just thought I'd give you the chance to say any last peace to our father,"

"What are you talking about?"

"I had another chat with the charming Victoria," I tell him

"Niklaus you listen to me, stay away from her, I don't want you even breathing near her,"

"Relax, brother we came to an understanding in exchange for a certain piece of information."

"And what was that information?" he asks

"The location of our father,"

"you're serious," he says realizing how monumental this moment is

"Indeed I am, and I am about to send him off to sleep with the fishes... literally, any last words? I can put you on speakerphone."

"This lie again, Niklaus," he says exasperated not believing I intend to throw our father away in the Atlantic.

"This time it's not a lie, we will finally be free of him once and for all, our siblings can come out of their time outs... now there will be nothing that can harm us."

"Where are you? Let me do this with you," he asks giving me yet another idea,

"Of course brother, I'll text you the information."

3rd Person POV:

Elijah went to meet Niklaus but Niklaus was still angry over their fight and as soon as Elijah's back was turned he filled it with a dagger.

He did go through on dumping their father from a helicopter into the middle of the ocean, he found it immensely satisfying.

On the way back to land Elijah's phone rang, he saw it was Victoria,

"Elijah's phone" he answers

"Klaus?" she correctly guesses, "where's Elijah?"

"He's just having a bit of nap right now,"

"Klaus please, please don't take him from me," she pleads.

Klaus smirks, "told you I wasn't a hero."

He can hear her getting upset, "aw love, don't cry there's plenty more fish in the sea, or so I'm told. Oh before I let you go be a dear and remind your friends the clock is ticking."