An Itch

A/N: can't believe how many times I've updated in the past 2 days but this story is speaking to me, here is a little smut to reward all those who follow.

3rd Person POV

December 1st

Vee was now in her 2nd trimester, nausea was no longer the biggest side effect of pregnancy instead it was something much harder to control.

Elijah called to schedule another date but Vee had declined, not understanding what had happened between their magical night together and now he decided to seek her out for an explanation.

"Elijah," Vee breathed as she opened the apartment door.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"No, I'm home alone just going over some tile samples,"

Elijah nods, "could I come in,"

Vee seems unsure but eventually relents and allows him inside.

"When I asked if you were ready to start something between us you told me I was all you thought about, was that a lie?"

Vee looks up at Elijah shocked, "what! no, I meant it, I do mean it."

"Then why are you as the kids today describe it, ghosting me?"

She smiles at Elijah's take on today's youth, "it's embarrassing," she explains

"You can tell me anything,"

Vee shakes her head, "not this, I would turn red all over and just die on the spot."

"I can assure you I will not allow that to happen, whatever it is you can tell me."

Vee takes a deep breath to try and get the words out but changes her mind, "I can't say it with you looking at me, can you turn around."

Elijah placates her and turns away, "now can you tell me-"

"I am horny all the time," she spits out shocking him, "like really out of control I might accost a stranger on the street horny and I like you, really like you and I'm worried if you even look at me I will try and jump you... and I don't want us to get to that place because I have a biological... pregnancy side effect that is making me act like a freaking cat in heat-"

Elijah can tell she is getting herself upset now and intervenes,

"Lavender," he zooms over to her cradling her face between his palms, she has her eyes tightly shut refusing to look at him. 

"Lavender open your eyes,"

"I can't" she cries

"You said you trust me, show me, open your eyes,"

She slowly lets her eyes flicker open and meets his kind gaze,

"You are pregnant from a werewolf, it is normal for you to be extra... hot right now."

"It is?"

"It is, we don't have to do anything you aren't emotionally ready for, but please do not take up with a stranger, if there is an... itch I might help you scratch we can do that without crossing that final line."

"I don't think I have that kind of control right now," Vee admits

"Then trust me to have it," Elijah tells her.

Vee nods and her eyes travel down to Elijah's lips,

"Could you help me with an itch right now?" She breathily asks him.

"My pleasure," he says as he quickly brings them closer together kissing her deeply,

She arches her back and presses her breasts into him as she threads her hands into his hair.  He is quick to respond by moving his hands down her back to cup her ass, she is already starting to moan and Elijah moves down her body coming to his knees.

On the floor in front of her, he works her leggings off  before pressing his nose right up against her sex and breathing in her musky scent,

she tilts her head back in ecstasy from just this and when Elijah lets his tongue trace the outside of her lips through her satin underwear Vee becomes too light-headed to remain standing,

Luckily Elijah has quick reflexes and catches her before bringing her to the sofa.

He lifts her sweeter off and dives down starting to place kisses on her neck, clavicle, shoulders, and then her breasts, her hips fly off the couch when his lips encircle a nipple driving her crazy.

"Elijah," she moans desperate for more friction,

He abandons her briefly to remove his jacket and tie as well as undo his cufflinks and roll up his sleeves, quickly he is back on top of her raising her knees over his hips he begins to move against her giving her exactly what she needs,

It's not long before she is trashing beneath him,

"Elijah, oh god, don't stop," she moves her hands to his belt but he quickly catches them and raises them above her head holding both in one hand he gets back to work, taking in one of her breasts and gently sucking, "yes, yes, Elijah!"

With their hips still moving together Elijah knows she is close he leaves her breasts and travels down her expertly taking her underwear off as he moves before arriving at her sex he delves in using his tongue to penetrate her opening while using his thumb to tease her clit, she quickly detonates calling out his name.

As he rises back up her body she grips his shoulders and buries her face against his neck to steady herself as she tries to come down.

Elijah gently strokes her hair and kisses her forehead,

"Itch satisfied?" he asks

Vee still can't speak from how quick but intense that all was but manages a shaky nod,

"Good, I am at your disposal, anytime."