It's been a while, mate

Boarding House  

Damon POV:

I had come to this town for Katherine and the whole time a human had been playing me, no more. I was a badass psycho vampire who didn't care about anyone or anything and it was time I started acting like it again.

I had often amused myself by reading Stefan's diary but when I saw the entry recalling his talks with Lexie and Victoria, over everything that little bitch had done since coming here to thwart my plans, I suddenly had a new purpose in life. I was going to take back every kill she took from me starting with Zach and ending with her.

According to Stefan's diary, Vee had told Zach about another relative he had been keeping secret from me... I didn't know who it could be, he wouldn't even disclose the name in his own writings but that's where he had taken off to. The truth was I didn't even really notice his absence but I would make sure his neck snapped just as it should have weeks ago... Just had to find the bastard first,

Tanner was easy, nobody liked him-- he'd been missing for 2 days and no one had even noticed, they were just happy to have a break from the obnoxious ass. I left him out in the woods when I turned him leaving him to cling to moving shadows during the day. I smirked at all the carnage and chaos he would cause before they caught on.

Next on my hit list was Bree, I had told everyone she left to go back to her bar but really, I ripped her heart out right after one last roll in the hay together. I did let her cum before killing her tho for old time's sake. 

My next thought was Jeremy... I wanted to compel him to forget everything, his very sister... but he was always with Anna and she was older and stronger than me so I'd have to bide my time with him and Shiela would be potentially even more difficult to due to her witchy juju... something told me using my seduction skills on her wouldn't work to lower her guard the way it did on Bree. So I set my sights on Caroline. It was pretty easy, just flash the baby blues and she was putty in my hands. She was currently unconscious on my bed I was just waiting for her to wake up so I could start having fun when suddenly I felt a pain in my neck... it didn't make sense who would have gotten the jump on me? Stefan's diet meant his skills couldn't have topped mine so who? I thought as I lost consciousness from the vervain injection.

Enzo POV:

I gave the blonde some of my blood and texted Vee to get Stefan to get her out of here. Then I moved Damon down to the cells they had in the basement. When Stefan and Vee got here, she helped me restrain him with vervain-soaked ropes as Stefan drove the unconscious girl home.

After she was done I added some chains just to be safe... and also for a little fun. Then I told her to leave. She looked hesitant but eventually nodded and left me to it.

I opened a blood bag and held it under his nose, I could see he was coming to...

let the games begin!

3rd Person POV:

Damon came to moaning from the pain in his neck, and then from trying to move his limbs only to be met with the vervain-soaked ropes.

He hissed in pain as his skin burned and opened his eyes to see who had done this to him... when everything finally came into focus he was sure he was hallucinating.

D: "Enzo?"

E: "21051, It's been a while... mate."

D: "How?"

E: "The girl, you're trying to torment... Victoria, she saved me."

D: "But you died almost-"

E: "55 years ago? No. You left me to die that long ago but I didn't... see I was saved, unfortunately, by one of the scientists so I could spend another half a century being opened and closed again."