Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

3rd Person POV:

Boarding House-

Damon got the drop on Mason and currently has him chained up while the rest of the gang is at school.

Damon is heating up an iron poker in the fireplace and Mason slowly comes to and begins to struggle

"Someone's feisty," Damon comments casually walking over to Mason, before violently sticking the iron poker into Mason's chest causing Mason to screams.

Damon studies his work, "Hmm, you can hurt -- good to know. I was afraid you were gonna be some beast mass with no affinity for pain."

[Damon pulls Mason's shirt collar down and looks at his wound.]

He playfully pouts, "Oh, but you heal quickly. Not good. I guess I'll just have to keep applying pain."

[Damon grabs Mason and pulls him back up with the chair. He walks back over to the fireplace and heats up the poker again.]

"So...Katherine. How do you know her? What is she up to?"

[Mason spits on the floor but says nothing.]

Damon smirks, "I have all day," he says before pretending to look at his non-existent watch, "well... I have until 3, when school lets out."

[He thrusts the white-hot iron poker into Mason's stomach. Mason grits his teeth and screams.]

*Bang Bang*

Mason slowly opens his eyes and sees Damon on the floor, he looks around unclear over what just happened,

Through the window he spots Vicki Donovan on the ground with a gun, "Vick?"

She gets up and dusts herself off a bit before heading inside, she first checks Damon, of whom she managed to hit on her second shot right through his skull... that should keep him down for a while.

"What are you doing?" Mason asks.

Vee steps over Damon and kneels down in front of Mason, "You don't deserve this... but before I free you we need to talk, and we need to hurry before he heals and wakes up."

Mason looks at her confused, she sighs and continues on,

"Look I get these visions," she starts to tell him... she's told this lie so many times because frankly its easier for people to swallow than the truth.

"I know you want to break the sun and moon curse, you think that will end your suffering but it won't"

"No offense Vick but I remember how you used to be not exactly someone I plan on taking advice from."

"First of all that is very offensive secondly, I just risked my life by shooting a vampire in the head to spare you some pain, so shut up be grateful and listen."