Visitors

A/N: Okay so it hasn't exactly been a year, Vee arrived in September 2009 and it's now almost June 2010, but it's easier to say conversationally than 9 months.

3rd Person POV:

Damon: "You look worried Vee, afraid I'm here to kill you for helping lock me away?"

Vee: "It had definitely crossed my mind."

Damon: "Yeah well kicking someone when they're down isn't really my thing."

Vee: "Since when?"

Damon: "Can't you tell, this is me covered in humanity, sexy, no?"

Vee: "You flipped your switch back on, why?"

Damon: "Who's to say."

Vee: "You, that's why I asked."

Damon: "So, you have some serious explaining to do missy, and don't think you can order me out of here like your mom, oh sorry I mean your TV mom."

Vee: "So you got the letters."

Damon: "Every last one, very informative."

Vee: "Does anyone else know?"

Damon: "You mean does sweet innocent Matt know your not really his sister? Relax your secret is safe... from him."

Vee: "What does that mean?"

Damon: "Well it means me Lexi, Enzo, Lee, Jeremy, Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and Alaric are all on the same page when it comes to you.. or should I say the same channel? So how does one travel into a TV universe because I would love to stop by Baywatch."

Vee: "Wasn't that canceled a long time ago."

Damon: "Oh I'm sorry I don't know the rules to inter universe traveling."

Vee: "So are we... okay?"

Damon: "Well I have no immediate plans to kill you if that's what your asking."

Vee: "That's a relief."

Damon: "So, tell me was I as hot on TV as I am in real life... or am I even hotter?"

Vee couldn't help but smile,

Vee: "Real life you is hotter, here I can smell you... and you smell damn fine."

Damon: "This is why I like you, most girls would be too prideful to admit to lusting after me but you just put it all out there... speaking of putting it out there, should I lock the door make your fantasies finally come true?" He asks as he starts to unbutton his pants. Vee laughs and chucks a pillow at him.

Vee: "Matt will be here soon with my burger, so no, button up!"

Damon: "Killjoy, so what kind of name is Vandy anyway?"

Vee: "Its short for Lavander."

Damon: "What? Really, were your parents hippies?"

Vee: "No, my mom had really bad morning sickness when she was pregnant with me, the only thing that helped her was Lavender. Did you share my real name with anyone else?"

Damon: "Nope, that one I kept to me, myself, and I."

Matt walks in with Vee's take away,

Matt: "Oh, sorry I didn't know you had visitors."

Vee: "Its okay Damon was just saying he had to go anyway."

Damon: "I was? I mean... I was. Great seeing you Donovan, Vee to be continued."