Pain

A/N: I changed up the original spell

3rd Person POV:

*Boom*

The Martins look up and see Elijah has kicked in the front door, not having a clue what has angered the Original the two are very concerned.

"I decided to disregard you're little warning about Ms. Donovan and actually sought her out."

"Elijah, I don't know what she said but let's just talk about this..." Jonas said trying to calm the original down.

"Tell me who it was that put you up to abducting her." Elijah very seriously asks

"No one, we weren't told anything," Luka explains

Elijah turns his deadly stare on the younger warlock, "Is that right, then why exactly did you kidnap her... is this a father/son bonding activity the two of you do regularly?"

Luka sighs, "She was calming everything down, keeping the supernatural elements around Mystic Falls in check,"

"God forbid," Elijah drolly comments,

"We didn't think you would ever have a reason to get involved and help us unless the identity of the doppelganger was more widely known."

Elijah nods, "and how did you know she was the source of this calm?"

Both Martins seem stumped by that one,

"Alright, the ancestors mentioned a girl who knew things... was changing the way things were meant to be... we weren't gonna seriously hurt her, we just needed to keep her out of things for a bit."

"Well hear this, if you ever harm that girl again I will retrieve your daughter just so I can rip her heart out in front of you, do I make myself clear?"

both men anxiously nod taking the original very seriously.

"We will still work together, but not for a few days, I need to cool off, and in case it wasn't obvious, you will need to find other lodgings, good day gentlemen," and with that, Elijah was gone.

Vee POV:

Mason was back from New Orleans and we were meeting up on the pretense of finding out how his search for a witch who could make moon rings a reality was going but really I was planning on telling him about the pregnancy.

I don't think I have ever been more nervous then I was walking into the Mystic Grille, I spot Mason already there waiting for me in the corner booth.

"Hey, great your here, take a seat," he says to me.

"So did you have any luck down there?" I ask

"Uhh, sorta... it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for but I did find a witch... Genevieve, who was working with one of the packs down there on something," he explains,

"Oh yeah, anything promising?"

"They are having trouble getting all the ingredients necessary... I'm gonna have to tell Tyler he has to go through it again," he looks pretty devastated about Tyler going through this pain again and I have to swallow my pride and acknowledge I'm not the only one with problems, I can't be selfish. 

"The ingredients can't be found in the next 8 days?"

"If we really hustled it might be possible to get most but there's one on here that... I just don't know if it's ever going to be possible," he says holding a piece of paper from his jacket.