When he was full, Han Yue had long since forgotten what had happened just now.

"Burpp~! It had been such a long time since I had a delicious Chinese food. Since I came to the United States, I have been eating western food all day,I was tired of it."

Watching Han Yue patting his round belly, Gu Shumo immediately laughed, and Xia Xing, who never loved to laugh in front of others, was also amused by Han Yue's image.

Han Yue rolled his eyes and put his whole attention on Xia An.

"Xia An, or ... I'll pay you some food expenses, and you will count it as one of my meals in the future?"

It was just a pity that his hope was destined to be rejected by Xia An's.

"No, thank you, I refuse."

"Why? You cook three servings anyway, can't you also cook four servings?"

Han Yue looked at Xia An with sullen face, feeling wronged!

He thought he was one of Xia An few friends, and they have known each other for so long, but she couldn't even take him for a meal.

"I don't really like cooking very much, and the difference between three servings and four servings is indeed quite big."

Xia An glanced at Han Yue, and said, extremely ruthless.

"And you ate too much just now! I didn't have enough to eat."

"..."

Han Yue now understands the principles. Xia An decisively rejected his proposal because he ate too much and grabbed her food.

But ...

Although he ate a lot, Xia An also ate a lot!

Suddenly, he remembered the "Instant Noodles Legend" which happened while shooting [Come On! Challenger!]

According to the legend, Xia An ate almost ten servings of instant noodles by herself...

He didn't believe it before. He felt that the staff of the show team was too exaggerated. What they said was fake.

Now thinking about it, that legend was true!

It seem that Xia An was not only a foodie, but also a big stomach king!

Suddenly, he had a new inspiration.

"Xia An! I just had an idea for a new program! I think this plan is especially suitable for you!"

Looking at Han Yue's excited face, Xia An glanced at him and said lightly.

"What plan?"

"Let's shoot a star kitchen! You are the chef, opening a restaurant in a foreign country and then like the ordinary people, greet customers who come to the shop to eat everyday......"

"Halt!"

Xia An immediately interrupted Han Yue, who kept talking to her nonstop, and decisively said-

"I will never participate in that kind of show."

"Why! There is no such variety show in China now! I think it will be very popular once this show is broadcast!"

Seeing his own plan being rejected by Xia An, Han Yue said, feeling depressed.

"I don't care if the show will be popular or not. In short, I don't want to do it. Anyway, whoever loves to cook, let them do it. I have no interest in becoming a chef."

If you made a show where she can just eat and drink, then she will be quite happy.

But want her to cook? No way!

"My mother doesn't want to be a chef! Mom doesn't like cooking at all!"

Xia Xingchen said with a stern face, especially serious, that look was really cute.

"That's right! Sister Fairy will only cook for Xiaoxing and me, so don't cook for others!"

Gu Shumo said unwillingly.

Just as the little guy finished his words, Xia Xingchen once again retorted.

"Who said that my mother must cook for you with me! I don't want my mother to cook every day! When I grow taller, I will cook for my mother!"

"I didn't say that my Fairy Sister must cook for us!I will also cook for the Fairy Sister too! "

"Fool! Don't learn from me! "

"I'm not stupid! I didn't learn from you! "

......

Watching two little guys arguing again, Xia An glared at Han Yue fiercely, looking at Han Yue with an expression, "I blame you".

Seeing the two kids arguing noisily, Han Yue touched his nose with a guilty conscience, and decisively implemented thirty six plan as the best strategy!

"I still has something to deal with in the company, so, I'll go first! Goodbye!"

So, Han Yue quickly left Xia An's suite in a flash.

Looking at Han Yue's back who fled away, Xia An just remembered that Han Yue, had slipped away before he even brushed the pans and pots!

......

After washing the pots and pans that should have been washed by Han Yue, Xia An felt very upset.

She took her phone, just wanted to pick up the phone and send a text message, so that Han Yue would pay for the meal and the cost of washing dishes.

As a result, before she had time to open the SMS interface, a call came.

And this call was still international, long distance call.

Looking at the strange numbers, Xia An was a little puzzled.

Only a few people knew her cell phone number, and they were all remarked.

This unfamiliar number ...

Who actually called it?

With doubt, Xia An answered the phone.

"Hello, who is that?"

On the phone, a familiar male voice came quickly.

"Xia An? Is it Xia An? I'm Allen!"

"Allen? How did you get my phone number?"

Listening to the voice on the phone, Xia An suddenly remembered the photographer who helped her for photoshoot before, Allen.

When she didn't have much money, she used to be his exclusive model.

"I asked Director Xu!"

"Oh, Director Xu."

Xia An nodded slightly while holding the phone, and asked in confusion.

"Is there anything?"

"Yes, Didn't I shoot a set of photos for you before and said I want to take part in an international competition?"

"Well, I remember, what's wrong?"

If Allen hadn't call her, Xia An would really forget about this thing.

After all, this matter was not a big deal for her.

Although, Allen did say he would give her hundreds of thousands if those photos won the competition?

But now hundreds of thousands were not a big number to her anymore.

So gradually, she left it behind.

"That's it. The competition has just begun. My photos have been submitted ..."